Disclaimer

I don't Own Cobra kai or it's characters

To be clear: Ella Moskowitz isn't mine, they belong to my friend who I have full permission to use! :) the friend: femmeflower

First Name: Annabella
Middle name: Rosetta
Last name: Banks
Perfered name: Anna
Nicknames: Ro-Ro, Annie, Bella, Ella (give some)
Age: 16+ (16-18/depends on the rp)
Pronouns; She/They
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship status: Available and Unreserved
Family(Blood or not):
Biological:
Janet Banks (Mother)
Garrison Banks (Father)
- No siblings-
Who she Concisders Family:
Tory Nichols + her family (Close friends)
Personality: Sweet til Provoked! Although a Cobra kai student.

Extra information: They were Bullied through the years, she also Bullied a few people too . she is a Cobra kai student since it got reopened by Johnny Lawrence. By the time John kreese takes over questions her loyalty to the dojo but she does stay, for one reason and that's Tory.

&

Biological Name: Elizabeth River-Louise Lucas
Perfered Name: Eliza
Nicknames:
One's she likes:, Lizzie, Beth, Betty, Betts, River, Rive, lu, lucas.
One's she hates: Blondie, Bimbo, Skinny chick, Little miss Peroxide. (Etc)
Family:
Rosie Lucas (Mother)
Nathan Lucas (Father)
Robert Jones(Step- Father)
Nancy Jones (Step sister)
Age: 16+ ( 16- 18)
Pronouns: She/They
Sexuality: Bisexual ( no lean)
Realtionship status: (depends on rp!)
Love interest: (depends on rp, may be multi-ship)
Random information:
A Black Belt in Karate(she doesn't use it to hurt people usually but if you get on the wrong side of her.. you may get hurt and depending on if you startle her), she can sing and dance, she loves animals.
Her best friends are Eli, Demetri, Miguel (and a few others, just depends)
Eliza started in Cobra kai (her stay in Cobra kai was three lessons) she then went to Miyagi-Do and felt felt more comfortable there.
Eliza doesn't have the best connection with her family so she Normally stays with The Moskowitz family! But that does sort of change when Eli becomes Hawk, she doesn't exactly appreciate the way he treats her, it reminds her of her family.