The age old rivalry has reopened

Season 1-
( going to be completely outta whack of the show or skipping bits! So here's where we start!)

As school started again for the valley, meaning the summer was over.
The whole school, West Valley high that is.. they have now got their classes and now it was lunch and the head bitches in charge walked in past three nerds with their siblings, well two of the three siblings and their other best friend:
Demetri had gotten Miguel to sit down with him, Eli and his twin brother Dean and his other brother Damon alongside Eli's sister Ella and her best friend Eliza.
"Oh look there's the rich bitch" Ella said
"Oh? Oh yeah there's Yasmine" Eliza said.
"She doesn't look too bad' Miguel said, Eli was eyeing Moon although he's shy..
Demetri nodded "Yeah if you're desperate..."

[Cut to the Rich bitch table ]
Yasmine chuckled "Look at the kid in the ugly sweater, he looks like he's tried to go down on a lawnmower"
"Gross' Sam and Moon said.
Anna looked unimpressed "You don't know what he's been through!" She snapped
"And what about the walking stick figure?' Yas said
"He's healthy!" Anna said "What's wrong with you?!"
That's when Miguel got up to come ask Sam out.
Demetri and Ella "Shit, there goes another one"
Eli let out a small chuckle as did Eliza, At this point Dean and Damon were just eating.
Miguel made his way over then saw Kyler and his friends sit down.
"Later Rhea!" Brucks said.
Kyler chuckled.

[Back at the Nerdy table]
"So how'd it go?" Demetri asked, sarcastically
Miguel gave a glare, the others at table erupted in laughter.

[ now back to the Rich bitch table]
"Can't believe he tried to come over here" Kyler said
Yasmine, Moon and Sam laughed a little.
Anna sighed, listening and slammed her fists on the table "Enough!" She said "You treat them like shit! Everyone like shit! I've had enough! I'm not going to sit here and watch you belittle and discriminate people anymore! I am done! I am a better person than this" she picked her food tray up, walking away with her bag on her shoulder.

[ Back to the Nerds table ]
"Hey...uh...may I sit here?" Anna asked
Eli looked up, he saw Anna and smiled a bit.
Miguel nodded as Eliza smiled "Yes, right Demetri?
Demetri nodded "Yeah! Sit! We have room for one more beautiful lady!" He said
Anna blushed, sitting "Thank you, I know I've been hurtful towards you...and I'm sorry"
They all forgave her.