Rival romance... begins

Now that they have come back, after everything, Miguel is back, Miyagi-Do and Eagle fang and once again Cobra kai is on the rise with a new force on the way, well old force.. he's one of the originals. Terry silver...he was coming back...to teach...the kids.
He is going to corrupt them some more, hell another level of corruption.

With that being said, in the cobra kai dojo there is some more chaos brewing..
Tory, the head Cobra/ the Queen Cobra was leading the practice right now as Kreese and silver are discussing in the office, the lesson.. their students and the other dojos.. mainly the other dojos to grasp their own timing and have the ability to get around the task...the task being would be the all valley tournament...

Meanwhile, Eli and Demetri, with Miguel are hanging out having fun...Eliza was now dating Eli, Moon is still with Piper. Yasmine is single, although flirting with Demetri...Miguel and Sam are happy, for now. Robby has his eye on a certain guy, he's tall and he's Demetri's brother, this guy makes him swoon... speaking of, Ella and Tory are getting closer, who knows which will break and ask the other out!

Mind you, this was just after school  right now, they're all doing their own thing. They definitely were going to their respective dojos...

Damon, Demetri's half brother. He was in Cobra kai... so as of now...when Robby is in Cobra kai...his crush grew stronger.... was it Damon or was the it the Miyagi-Do Brother of Demetri, Dean??? Who do you think it is?  Tall, sassy with anger brother, Damon or Tall, sarcastically witty and skinny brother, Dean...