fights could end lives

By now Cobra kai is celebrating their victory.
Robby keene is healing his shoulder.
Ella is avoiding her best friend.
Sam is beginning to come back to karate.. after now not being interested in Miguel as of him being an ass, she likes Robby...well not yet...

As Daniel re-opens Miyagi-Do. He is desperate for students.
His first student, Sam and his new student Robby are what he's got as of yet. That's okay... patience is key.

As the lessons for Cobra kai grew, it's new found popularity and now kreese is back... teaching is getting more dark minded.

He, Kreese was twisting their minds, that's as well as Tory joining Cobra kai...

Eliza may...may have sent a video of Tory sparring with Miguel and sent it to Ella ( I think I found your new girlfriend )
She then put her phone away properly as she has now taken off her shoes and is ready to learn.

[ Miyagi-Do destroyed/ being rebuilt ]

Demetri, Robby and Sam cleaning up with Daniel then get new recruits.

Ella had been a little late "Sorry Mr LaRusso" they said.

[ Now... to Coyote creek ]
Split into two teams.. Black and Red,  Anna was smirking a little as she was on the black team, Eliza was on red and then Stingray came so of course Red...
Those got out quickly it was Miguel and Hawk left (as so we thought-)  and of course,  it was harsh since Miguel found out about Hawk/ Eli stealing Mr Miyagi's medal of honour.

[ time skip again ]
The feud is brewing...again... higher...  tensions.
Eliza left after coyote creek. "Ella!" She said "Wait up!"
Ella turned "Yeah? Don't tell me you left Cobra kai?" Being sarcastic
"I couldn't stand being mad at you!" Eliza said "I also talked to Mr LaRusso, I'm in Miyagi-Do!" She said, the two hug and went to their class.

After a while, a hour or so.
"LaRusso! I know what you did! You kissed Miguel! And I'm coming for you bitch!" Tory said..at this point Robby and Sam were kinda together...
So Robby and Miguel ran to find the girls.

Anna, Eliza and Ella ran knowing shit is about to go down.

"You kissed Miguel! You kissed him! Aren't you with pretty boy?" Tory asked...
The two fought, Robby got in the way,  of course this wasnt going to end well..

Then he and Miguel were fighting. He knocked Miguel off the railing.
"Miguel!" Tory and Sam said, Anna nearly fell off the railing, she held the railing as Robby bumped into her.. she went over and let then grabbed the railing quickly "Robby! Seriously?!" Anna said.

Eliza saw Anna "Anna?!" She asked "Hold on!" She said, going up as Ella with Eli was more concerned with Miguel.

"Robby what did you do?!" Sam asked as he ran off.
Eliza tried to help Anna "I've got you, I've got you I'm not going to let you fall"
Anna smiled a bit, she was glad, they were getting help up so she didn't fall..

"Thanks Liz' Anna said...
Damon looked around for Demetri "Dem?! Dean?!" He asked then saw his brothers "Oh there you are" he said, holding them close... he is in Cobra kai but he was worried about his brother's.

As the day/ night/ week went on..Eliza and Ella got pink hair now...new beginning