complete and utter corruption basis

Tw: Family - Domestic Violence mentions. //

It was now after the old laser tag fight, the Demetri's arm being broken. Sam having another panic attack while waiting for the doctors to assess and put a cast on Demetri's arm.

Amanda, Sam's mother was coming to the hospital, she was shouting "Really Sam?! Another fight?!"
"Mum..." she said as she tried to remain calm. "They broke Demetri's arm and I couldn't help!" As Amanda sat down and hugged her daughter "it's okay, it's okay...it's going to be alright..."

Eliza was shaking, waiting to hear about Demetri, along side Ella...well she was.. Ella had gone to find her brother, also to see the pretty blonde Cobra who could kick their ass.

"Hey Liz!" Eliza's Step-sister Nancy said, she smirked.
"Oh its you" Eliza said, she wasn't thrilled to see her. They wanted to be alone.. well not alone but not with any of her Step family or Biological family at this point.
"Nanceen! Let's go!" Robert said, sounding narcissistic as he did so. Robert being her step father and Nancy's dad.

Eliza stood in fear. She wasn't happy...this wasn't good...Eliza after a moment or two had gone to sit with Sam and her mother, Amanda.

"Lizzie, honey are you okay?" Amanda asked to check if she was alright... "did something hap-" she then looked to see Robert... "oh honey...it's okay, you can come stay with us for a while.. okay? You and Sam share a room?"

Sam nodded with a little smile, going to hug Eliza which Eliza accepted...

(Meanwhile-)
Ella had found her brother hanging out with the Cobra's still, she was definitely not impressed and starting to yell at her brother "Eli! You are such an idiot! He's your best friend! He's your binary brother!" She then noticed a pretty blonde, walking from the Moskowitz kitchen.

"Hey, Ella right?" Tory asked, Ella smiled and nodded "That's me, yeah I'm Ella"

"Well pleasure to meet the hot Moskowitz" Tory said, Ella chuckled.