Is this the end of the line?

As the training was happening...they all were definitely going hard in their training for the all valley, that includes the Cobra kai students, that could possibly be Anna, Robby and Tory being the three that are taking for training to their next level.

( little skip to a school scene )

Anna was at school, sitting in the cafeteria, eating, she then made her way out and Ella with Eliza cornered Her. "Hey"
"Uh, hi" Anna said, no one was around but it was a little concerning..
Those three, had a bonding moment.
Anna went to class, it was now her and Demetri sitting together...
" Hey, you" Anna said, smiling.
"Heyy, well isn't it the most beautiful person in Cobra kai?" Demetri winked.
Anna blushed, sitting down "Oh... You flatter me sir"
Demetri smiled "Well good" he said as he was smiling to them. "Ready to do our project?"

[ tiny time skip again]

Robby was hanging out with Dean and Damon, he was smiling, having to be with two, hanging out til Damon and him had to go to Cobra kai.
Meanwhile Dean went to Miyagi-Do, where his brother was now...

[ time skip again, they've all been training for the all valley ]

Eli got his Mohawk cut off. By Robby. When He showed up to Miyagi-Do like that...
"Hawk?" Miguel said
"Shit Eli what happened?" Demetri asked
"Cobra kai" Eli said.
"Baby..." Eliza said, going over to him softly, looking at his hair, she then wiped her face gently.
"Ella, let's go" Eliza said.
"Where are we going?" Ella asked
"Cobra kai dojo! Now!" Eliza said
"Girls, no you're not!" Sensei LaRusso said.
They're gone though... and they're now at Cobra kai Dojo.
"Okay! Who cut Eli's hair?!" Eliza was a pissed off girlfriend while Ella was pissed off sister.
Anna was looking to the girls, hearing the words coming out of Eliza's mouth..
"And?" One of the girl, Cobra kai students.
"Who did it?!" Ella groaned out, Eliza was proud of her best friend "That's my bestie"
Tory was also proud, was more trying to hide the fact she hadn't told anyone she would try dating anyone...
Robby smirked "I did"
Anna turned her head towards Robby, her mouth twitched and she was angry... that's it. She punched him..
"Ella, Holy shit" Eliza said.
Ella agreed "Anna, coming with us?" She asked
Anna shakes her head "You Two get out of here, now go.. " she said as she went over "Oh and Ella, you have to ask her out soon, maybe to prom" Anna whisper- suggested.
Ella blushed, nodding with a little smile, leaving with Eliza...