1.

'damn its cold' i thought as i blew into my hands, right now im just walking to the place they asked me to go. Thats when i saw number 11 from yesterday standing outside the building, of course he would get choosen. " Hey! number 11 from yesterdays match" i shouted as i jogged up to him. He looked at me blankly as i explained to him about how i knew him i guess, turns out he watched my match that day as well.

I was busy talking to isagi(we gave each other introductions already) when i heard a voice, its blondy from yesterday. I had a very bad vibe coming from him so i waved bye to isagi and walked into the building.

As i walked in, i saw many different players from different schools and many more. I could feel eyes on me, was it because of my more feminine features? I mean come on i couldnt hide those. Right infront was a stage where a sudden voice came through, I somewhat knew the voice from somewhere.  "My name is jinpachi ego, i was hired to give japan world cup victory" they said. Wait, ego?! LIKE MY NEIGHBOR EGO, HE WAS RIGHT THERE ON THAT STAGE.

Turns out we were in an experment to create the worlds best striker, in total there were 300 people all gathered in that hall. Ego will give us special training to be the best of the best but if we fail, it'll mark the ends of our soccer careers. "BLUE LOCK" sounds...AWESOME, this will be where my dream is born.

"excuse me, I cant constent to your explanation" i turned and it was blondy, pretty sure his name was kira though. "each of us have our own percious teams" tch percious my ass. He went on about nationals and some even agreed with kira. Are they insane? Ego than told them to fuck off and gave an entire speech on being am egoist.

He continued talking as i saw the doors opening behind him, i ran for it. 'I am a striker, i came this far not just so i can call it quits' i thought as i ran for the door. "kenzo..." i heard isagi's voice but i didnt care. Soon everyone was running after.

After all we were choosen since we were the best 300 strikers and i wanna be on the top, i cant afford to lose another battle, another match. I came too far ahead to stop now.

"haha Just as i thought y/n would have gone first, hopefully that child recognized me" Ego said to himself, thats when anri entered the room. Signaling the blue lock has officially started, well not really we still had to get on the facilitates. But you get it.

we all had to get our own uniforms, mine had 280 Z written on it. This building was basically a maze, i had already changed into my uniform as i didnt wish to change infront of the guys. Thats when i saw the words in bold, ROOM Z. Thats my room than, i opened the door to be met with a shirt in my face, "ah my clothes flew away" an orange haired said. he apologized as i returned him his shirt, i almost tripped on something but when i looked down it was ... BACHIRA? his here huh. " Kenzo! your here too." i turned to see isagi all changed. 'number 299 huh' i thought as i greeted him back.

Isagi than went around and talked to a baldy until ego appeared on a screen. "The others in your room are your roommates and rivels" he continued "Ive used my personal judgementto qualify your abilities and ranked you. Thats the number on your uniform, anyone can know where you stand among the 300 people here." 'damn only 280, quite low im not even going to lie.' i thought as i looked at my number.

"top 5 will get to play for the U-20 cup happening 6 months from now" ego blabbered on, I finally have a chance to represent japan. My eyes were sparkling in silence, all i need to build here is my ego. hm, Ego is making all of us play our childhood game, tag but with a football.

Igarashi was it first since he was lowest, damn tough luck. He seems like an over confident prick, how annoying. Well he couldnt kick anyone till he came to bachira, who was indeed still sleeping 'man im jealous' i thought as i stood at one corner. Suddenly igarashi got kicked in the face, "pft, oh my lord" i said as i almost let out a laugh.

IMMA SKIP TO THE GOOD PART CUS IM BORED AND TIRED ITS LIKE 1AM RN

bachira had the ball after listening to isagis motivational speech, he tried to kick kira but missed until he kicked the ball my way. At first i avoided it but when he did it again i kicked it to isagi, what shocked me was isagi kicked it right into kira's face with 2 second left on the timer.

Kira was getting kicked out but before that he was screaming and blaming isagi, saying how this wasnt soccer. poor ego had to explain the entire thing to him, but it was true kira could of kicked it the last second. But he didnt and he fell dramatically so it was only himself to blame. Kira left the room soon after.

isagi immediately confronted bachira, i followed suit on why he passed the ball. "results is everything here right?Yours and kenzo's face wrote ill kick the ball no matter what. I trusted you and i won" He said while winking at us.

Ego appeared again talking more about his ego stuff, which is boring to me of course, the only thing i needed to hear was " congratulations, you've passes blue lock entrance test." That was the easiest test ever. "there are 11 of you in each room. From now on, you'll be living together and sharing a common destiny. Sometimes you'll cooperate,sometimes betray each other, rivals carving out a shared dream AS BLUE LOCKS TEAM Z."

his dumb speech was finally over, i just laid down on the floor almost closing my eyes untill a face suddenly popped up. "cant believe i met you again kenzo!" it was bachira, i nodded in agreement as i sat up. we mostly were just trying to get to know each other since we were all going to be stuck here till we get kicked out.