11.

Back in team Z's room there was a lot of things going on. Some were playing an expression game? I dont really know.

Iemon was scolding them to take things more seriously as our final match was coming up, but they thought he was joining the game as well.

Thats until Rachi starting choking kuon saying how he hasnt forgiven him yet and how he is going to give our strategy out again. He really said everyone to take turns and punch kuon, some idiots really agreed to do it.

'*sigh* so dramatic' I watched as i sat in the corner. Kuon is saying how he wont play with us as a team anymore and how he scored three points he can still advance blah blah blah. Kunigami confronted him and said how he would score a hat trick and advance instead of kuon.

Kuon goes on to tell his tramatic backstory which i can relate to on a certain level, on how he is tired from losing due to his teammates. Understandable have a nice day. Raichi still not over it though continued to yell like a monkey, until bachira asked a good question.

'If say isagi and kuon both had three goals, who would move on?' 'Than whoever have a higher rank would move on.' goofy man appeared on the screen again.

'Anyways rank have changed so check it.' 266... I dropped by a place how- When i checked the screen, it was kuon who had taken my top spot. But that was due to how dramatic the goal that kuon had shot was.

ego goes on to have his daily boring speech as everyone just stood/sat there and listened. After his boring speech, I left the room to go pratice.

"wheres kenzo going" "do i look like i know?"

Theres no way to win if you dont get better, thats what i always thought anyways.

'weird theres someone in the field already. I didnt think anyone would be there at this timing' I thought as i opened the door.

It was barou who was in the field, last person i wanted to see really...

"What are you doing here" He turned towards me, I just took some balls and went to the other side of the field. "HEY! IM THE KING YOU CANT IGNORE ME!" He yelled. "well clearly i just did." I said back as I move on to pratice.

After a while

I headed back to the room as i closed the door behind me, igaguri and isagi was talking to each other about how thier scared for tomorrow's match. Tomorrow will determine everything, i either get to continue playing or im banished from soccer for life.

I silently went to my futon as i laid there, gripping the blankets as i stared at the ceiling. Maybe im scared too...

The match with Team V

'ah... im tired' I sighed as i scratched my neck while everyone around me stretched thier body.

Sighing even more I looked ahead as igaguri intercepted the ball that was trying to be passed to nagi.  Isagi then took the ball and passed it to bachira, Bachira passed the ball for gagamaru to use his head dive but he sadly missed.

Reo found that move cool or whatever as he said something about trying it as well. He then passed the ball across the court as Nagi used an insane trap to recieve the ball as he used the same ball to score.

"awesome..." Kenzo mumbled under his breath as he stared at Nagi in awe, what type of raw talent this was. Team Z was trying to convince themselves that it was a fluke while other then kenzo, who was still staring at Nagi with stars in her eyes.

Second ball started as Isagi passed the ball to kunigami, kunigami tried to bring the ball forward but was cut off by reo. Reo snatched the ball as he wanted to pass it onto Nagi, Team Z thought they could stop it but Nagi managed to trap the ball from a higher angle but it was short. But yet he kicked the ball in straight away. Kenzo couldnt even feel mad, she could only stare at the white haired boy in awe. Team Z started yelling among each other for a while

third ball started as the ball was kicked forward for chigiri to catch, but zantetsu run at the same pace of chigiri or even faster as he managed to reach the ball before chogiri. Zantetsu passed the ball to Reo as Reo allowed Zantetsu to run to his shooting range before passing it back. Team Z was spread out to block out Nagi from scoring. Zantetsu however decided to break everyone's spirit by scoring, everyone's spirit but bachira's...

Bachira went on how they should maximize thier weapons, as he went through everyone on the field alone. Being able to use his dribbling to the max that he could. Feints, elastico and finally a rebona to score. Obviously this score managed to raise the spirits of Team Z, which meant Team V would have to try harder to break thier spirits.

Kenzo stuck her tongue out as she watched igaguri block the ball using his face. "ouch..must have hurt" She winced as she looked at his bleeding nose. She only looked up again as kunigami scored a goal.

End of first half 3:2

Team Z locker room was trying to cheer them up as they convinved themselves one more point to win.

"i wanna shoot..." Kenzo spoke up as she looked at her drink. Team Z looked at each other before giving her a chance to hopefully shine in the last half.

Heading back on the field, she tried to anaylse how she could score in this type of case. Kunigami got the ball but due to how heavily guarded he was especially from his goal earlier, he decided to pass it off to bachira. Bchira didnt hesitate before passing it to gagamaru, who got a bit of surprise that bachira didnt stop since he had run too far forward. He raised his leg to kick, his hopes fell as zantstsu blocked the ball using his forehead

"what type of igaguri shit is this" She frowned as she watched the second ball drop, she managed to catch the second ball but she couldnt decide on whether she should shoot. As she was debating, the ball was stolen right off her feet. what was this hesitation.. She frowned as Nagi appeared beside her "how to do well, if you hesitate. You do all these useless thinking" She gave him a side eye "useless? The only useless thing here is you right now" She frowned before running off in another direction. Zantetsu managed to get the ball that i had sadly lost as he passed it to Reo, but Reo was nothing without Nagi and Nagi was nothing without Reo.

Now i stated that all in my head but Raichi decided to tell the whole world about it which got him hit in the throat by Reo, getting him a yellow card. Then it became our ball, Rachi passed it to chigiri allowing chigiri to get a 1v1 with Zantetsu. He decided to kick the ball forward, hoping the ball would get out of Zantetsu's range as Kenzo just rushed in to kick the ball into the goal.

Final score 3:3