6.

The third round for blue lock wing 5 finally came to an end, Team x had lose that round bitterly.

Now the forth match, Team z verus Team y

"just like us, Its all over for team y if they lose. The one to watch out for is number 9" kuon said as i turned to look at him, hibiki okawa, I spent last night watching a bit of thier match and I can kind of figure out how they play.

As we huddled up, kuon was giving another briefing of his. " we'll win even if this kills us, TEAM Z!" Shouts of reply followed after, we spent almost the whole night talking about our formation. Meaning I got almost zero sleep, after the talk when everyone else was asleep i sneaked out. HORRIBLE IDEA BY THE WAY. I mentally thought to myself.

LAST NIGHT:

"This is a highly offence-based designed to make use of all of our weapons. But if we all try to use our weapons recklessly we'll fall apart" kuon pointed to his notebook once again, how many times have he done that already. But speaking of falling apart, im guessing his talking about the match before with barou.

" we'll simply rotate clockwise therefor we wont bump into each other when we change our forwards." kuon explained as his finger rotated clockwise. "But our defence will be in risk if we change like that" I pointed out, we cant have holes in our formation if we want to win."I dont mind being permanent goalkeeper if it means to win" Iemon said, chigiri also agreed to stay in defence.

"I guess kenzo your also staying in defence right?" Raichi said as the attention turned to me, I quickly shook my head. If I dont show my true talents here, ego is going to give me the scolding of my life. "I want to be in offence, even without a weapon i can score!" I said before raichi protested against me. kuon nodded as we continued talking about our formation.

END

Bachira gets to go first in the formation, since his weapon is dribbling. He can break through anywhere he wants, its a very independent weapon after all.

The rest of us can only fetch the loose balls and return them back to bachira basically we're support characters right now. Even if he can do it on his own, he'll run into trouble sooner or later. As if i predicated it, two defenders tried to block bachira. Well we thought it was two untill bangs arrived, bachira was forced to pass back to us.

Once bachira was in the clear igaguri passed the ball back to him, but it seems team y is keeping a close eye on bachira. Of course, we're not the only one with a plan. If the opponents win, one of us loses our entire career.

running around while thinking of ways to win is something you have to master, which i did. Spartial awareness is the name, even if we were using an offence formation which can show off our weapons. Team Y has a formation that purposely stops us from using that said weapon. "how troublesome" I mumbled to myself.

"10 Minutes " Raichi yelled, bachira nodded as the ball was passed on. Kunigami's turn, his weapon is his left leg shooting power. He justs needs us to move the ball up so his free to go into his shooting range. Reciving passes from his teammates as we clear a space for him to shoot, but just than...They blocked his shot, looks like we missed some people. A loose ball, Isagi managed to get the ball. But thats when i realised something, earlier kuon said to be careful of number 9 but he hasnt move mich at all.

Thats when i decided to keep a close eye on number 9, cause its quite odd if you think about it. Looking back on the field, kunigami got the ball from bachira just to have it blocked again. It was a loose ball once more but this time, number 7 from Team Y caught it. Thats when i realised something from the corner of my eye.

Number 9 is on the move, thier making an counter attack on us. First they were trying to make us attack but as soon as our whole time is upforward in the field our defence is open. "tsk how didnt i realise this sooner." I said to myself. "Its about time niko" number 9 said, number 7 must be niko.

okawa recived the ball but it was too late for any of us to move back now, so it was a 1 v 1 for Iemon. What was that... Did he change from a dash to a feint shot just to throw off Iemon's timing?

So lets see if im getting this right, its just another barou. The rest kind of serve for him, i see... Shouts could be heard again, of course raichi is blaming naruhaya. I rolled my eyes and got into place, Now its kuon's formation.

kuon's jumping power, he sends a head pass to a nearby teammate than we make a new attack set up from there. The nearest was kunigami but it seems team Y isnt letting him go free, as kunigami was frozen in place. niko stole the ball from him.

But instead of passing, they kept in between eachother. They want the clock to run out since they were in the lead already.

30 minutes

40 minutes

And the first half was over, some of us were complaing again, *cough* raichi *cough*.

shouts and blame was getting thrown at each other, our team is falling apart. This always happens when we meet a strong opponent, we cant win like this can we?

Once second half started, it was my turn for imamura's formation. The way he plays soccer is like getting a girl or something, thats what he told us.

He tried attacking but failed, BUT BUT  it wasnt in vain so I'll give him credit there. Its time for gagamura fomation, the ball was finally back. Isagi starts off at the side as he will be the one to pass to gagamura, but if it was any rest of us the pass would be a little to far. But if its gagamura he'll be able to use his weapon perfectly, his body is like a spring.

But before it was a goal, the goalkeeper knocked it. It turns into a corner kick, which would be delivered by bachira.

Trying to block Team Y something just snapped in me, my body was telling me to run. It was a risky move but i had always trusted my instinct, as i ran my brain it was working again. Everytime, it was him and him alone. The main player on this field isnt okawa, it was you, Niko.

I bumped the ball off my chest but it seems like im not the only one with spartial awareness, isagi was waiting for me to pass to him which i did.

As isagi tried to shoot, niko had blocked him. What an annoying pest, but lucky gagamura was close and he pushed the ball in.

how lucky, we tied with them now. But after figuring out how they play gave me an idea. Im going to stay in defence for now, niko and isagi is having a conversation over there.

it was igaguri formation time, but it looks as if they were going to settle for a tie. But if you look at it closer, something is wrong. Right there, my eyes were looking all around the field okawa had joim the formation. They are all changing to offence, I knew something was off. But sadly for them,Ill stop everything they deliver no matter what.