4.

" I'll draw thier attention, kenzo you be in the middle incase the pass gets interfered, isagi run. We'll meet at the front of the goal." bachira instructed us. I nodded in response, Isagi bumped the ball to bachira as he ran.

" ISAGI-KUN?" kuon yelled but the three of us didnt listen, we were in our own world. One for proper strikers, bachira dribbled the ball as i stood there waiting for my turn. When three people went charging from him, he passed the ball to me. I managed to get the ball as i whispered a nice pass, since 3 was being held by bachira there wasnt much people.

But yet people still ran at me at the same time, I quickly kicked the ball to isagi to deliver the final blow. He was almost there till barou showed up, isagi was in trouble now knowing from his perious match. Isagi's feet froze untill kunigami and raichi came up from behind him, asking him to pass. In this solution, raichi would be a better person to pass to since noone was marking him. But the spot was kunigami shooting range. This was all working in my brain, when i used to play with ego he taught me how to use Spartial awareness.

After standing there for a while, isagi had passed the ball to kunigami. " Boom!" i said to myself as i watched the ball fly into the goal. But after the game ended raichi grabbed isagi's shirt and was yelling at him, I walked up to isagi trying to separate them untill barou spoke up to isagi. "Anyone who loses thier nerve infront of the goal isnt cut out to be a striker. You dont have what it takes" he said and walked off. I was pissed just who did he think he was huh.

raichi threw isagi to the ground as the speaker announced that team x have won. Isagi was upset, i couldnt have that. Just who was he to treat others like this."HEY BAROU!" I yelled, i didnt know why. It was instinct. people turned to look at me, I was slowly walking towards him. "Listen here, I don't care if you are king or not. I'll be the one to de-throne you" I said while glaring at him. "I dont care about what ego says, one day karma will bite you in the neck"

Barou stood there staring at me as he teammates try to protest against to me. "YOU CANT SPEAK TO HIM THAT WAY." "WHO DID YOU THINK YOU ARE" "WHO ARE YOU TO TALK, YOU LOST"

Turning to them," did i really? at least Im not someones servant, you are all just his supports. If thats the case, you all are not fit to be strikers" I said leaving vemon in my words. They hung their heads in silence, smirking at them I turn my attention back on barou. "Just who do you think you are?" finally he spoke. "Im Takashi Kenzo from team z and I'll be the person who will beat you." He just laughed. Trust me when I say I was about to fight this guy.

Sure Im shorter by a lot but that doesnt mean, I can smack the living shit out of him. But right as i was about to fight this guy, ego spoke up. "dont even think about it kenzo. Now all return to your locker rooms" I looked at the camera in the room with anger and walked off.

We were all resting in the locker room now, isagi head was hung low as i tried to comfort him. Raichi complained on how he should be forward in the next match cause isagi did a crap job or something. I was about to say something until isagi stopped me. Everyone was arguing once again as isagi was in thoughts, but where was bachira at?

kuon finally spoke up. "Give it a rest all of you! This isnt a game!" 'mister leader coming through i guess' I said in my mind. "we need at least 7 points to be in top two.Thats why we cant be thinking for ourselves right now, if we seriously dont think about how to win. Its over for all of us!" Silence was held in the room, until igaguri spoke up "than do you have some kind of good idea?" kuon shook his head embarrassed. "Than its not helpful at all" This guy cant be serious can he. Thats when kungami spoke up as well "I do. The goal i did earlier wont have been for kenzo, isagi and bachira. I think thats the hint to winning" raichi shouted something back at him, thats when bachira appeared naked with a towel on his head. "But that was an amazing goal! definintely the best goal in the game. If we that a bunch we can win! Right isagi? Right kenzo?" Im going to have pink eye tomorrow after seeing bachira naked.

I didnt care anymore, I was in my own world again.

FLASHBACK:

"come on y/n why are you trying so hard?" my friends asked as they were taking a break on the field. "Well I want to play in the world cup! So i have to train hard" 8 year old me said. back when i was 7-12 i didnt need to pretend as a boy yet, so i was still y/n to them. My friends just laughed at me, "y/n you know world cup is for boys only right?" they looked at me. I stopped juggling the ball from my feet and looked at them, "well why though, girls can play well too!" But they just shook thier head and went home.

I was alone again, everytime i play soccer. Im alone, this isnt fair. I thought this was a team activity, so why am i alone...

someone tapped my shoulders as they handed me a tissue, I touched my face and realised i was crying. I took the tissue as i wiped my tears, "hi there! Im rin and this is my brother sae. But why are you crying?" the two boys looked at me, "well um noone wants to play soccer with me and im always alone even when people play with me" I said looking back at them. "You can play with us than!" Rin said to me. I nodded of course as i joined them to play, some days I'll play with them and others I'll play with ego.

That was until sae had to travel overseas for soccer. But after that i never really saw rin that much anymore.

" kenzo...KENZO!"

FLASHBACK END

someone was shaking me, I opened my eyes to see isagi. "are you ok? your crying" I just looked away until ego popped up again. "The second match in wing 5 just ended. Team V crushed Team Y 8-0." Shock was spread all around the room, it was hard to believe that they won that easily. Anyways ego went back to his boring old speech, now he wants us to use our soccer weapons to our advantages. " achieving the revolution known as "goals" can be done with your own weapons!" I know I have a bunch of weapons to use, but I want to try a new way to win as what if the opponents have something to counter my weapon.

The last thing he said before disappering again was

" That's the only place you'll find victory"