10.

Everyone seems confused, I mean who wouldnt. At the start you were doing great but slowly you get beaten. Who wont question it.

The final formation was suppose to be a triangle between kunigami,isagi and bachira. I was only for back up incase something happened to one of them. When isagi passed the ball to kunigami, Kunigami noticed that bachira got blocked off. So he turned over to me but we could only make eye contact as i was blocked off as well. Coincidence? Maybe.

But when kunigami had passed the ball back, he also got blocked off. Isagi is on his own.

Isagi pov:

'I...I cant smell a goal anywhere, what is happening.' I started to panic. Thats when the ball got stolen from me, theres no way though. It almost as if our plan have been leaked...

when i thought about it, the only name that appeared was...kuon's

The twins passed the ball at a height which kuon could reach, maybe this will tell me. He jumped and...missed? "No...theres no way" i stood there in shock. I didnt want to believe it, theres no way right?

Kenzo pov:

'Go on tell him isagi.' I watched as isagi approached kuon, and asked what i was waiting for. "kuon..youre betraying team Z arent you. " the words left his mouth as he was panting. "Thats right~" The twins said in a sing song voice behind isagi. 'Now i can crush him fully' I wiped my sweat from my forehead.

All i needed was to comfirm the fact, so i can crush his dreams. Betrayal is what got me here in the first place, therefor I thank you, kuon. For being the sacrificial lamb, Ive been waiting for this moment. These are the type of people who will get thier karma and ill gladly deliver the karma to them.

Raichi got a yellow card and the game turned 10 vs 12. Poor isagi still trying to be nice to kuon, some people just dont deserve nice things. "Therefore, you are going to be our trump card." I whispered to myself as I turned to chigiri , his the perfect weapon in this time.

Sadly as much as i wish to help, the team was crushed. I decided to come up with a plan, as Iemon made his speech and stuff. There was a free ball which chigiri was suppose to take but got snatched. From chigiri's face it seems as something the twins said pissed him off, perfect.

I walked up to the frozen chigiri as i whispered into his ear.."Get mad, be angry. Make them regret laughing at you. Look at everyone playing, dont you wish that was you." As i forced him to look at the field playing infront of him, everyones faces as they played. Almost as if perfectly, Isagi came and pushed him out of the way. Everything is going to plan.

chigiri pov:

'Just what is this, telling me to play, telling me to move it. Give me a break damn it but why am i getting so damn fired up' It feels as if something is holding my knee back but what is it?

Not being able to play soccer again?

ruining my right leg?

Not being a prodigy?

No..none of that matters, the only thing i enjoyed... the only thing i believed in. Fuck it, if it breaks it breaks. Im fine if this is the last time i get to play soccer.

I.. finally felt free, the chains were gone. I can run again.

'So pass it to me, Isagi!'

Kenzo pov:

'go on princess, run with those legs that the gods have blessed you with.' I stood there watching, I feel like a parent watching thier kid grow. I dont even know why, but im sure he is enjoying his time right now. Just a bit more and he could score, the twins tried to foul him but he was too fast for them. So was the goalie...

"GOAL!"

just in time, we got a tie with team W. Everyone went to talk with chigiri as they were happy over the win, afterall we would still get to play. Not only that, his weapon have been revealed, his speed. Sadly as much as everyone was excited there was a fight going on. I turned around and saw kuon getting beaten up, I quickly rushed over trying to stop them with isagi.

Well all of us were fighting, kuon quickly ran away. We decided to leave him as we turned back to the field, until chigiri spoke to me. "hey... your the reason i started running." I looked at him confused, "Dont look at me like that, you said something to me and it felt like i was being controled" I looked away from him as i hummed. "Time for baths!~" I skipped and hummed away.

After the baths, we decided to go eat in the canteen as a team. But as we were walking in we heard chatting again, thats when they decides to eavesdrop on them as i yawned.

kuon was trying to betray us again, but instead this team decided not to accpect his offer. But im not surprised as looking closer, they were blue lock highest goal getters. Damn the white hair dude or nagi was eating steak, not going to lie, I want to eat that right now so as i heard he wanted to go back. I popped up behind him which scared him and purple hair a bit but i didnt care as I wanted the steak. They looked at me and agreed before saying something else.

Couldnt care less though cause i get to eat steak, but from what i heard they insulted something about soccer as i watched isagi walk in the room.

Im just going to say, it was cringe and i dont want to remember it. All i really remember was the last thing he said which was:

"Im team Z's Yoichi isagi. The one who is going to beat you guys."