7.

You could hear all of team Z shouts, why? As we had placed too many attackers upfront, leaving our defence opened for them causing them an easy score. But if they score, we'll lose and i can't have that happen.

I never had much stamina unless im in a certain mindset and right now im not in that mind at all, its tiring to run this much. It really is.

Although it looks like a 1 v 1 with the goalkeeper, I could see okawa running. Its a pass! I just have to stop the ball before it reaches him, finally it clicked.

The monster was unleashed, I had gotten the ball before it reached okawa. "what a dumb move, every stiker knows to score. You might have thought you won but Im sorry as Im the main character here. KUNIGAMI CATCH" I saided before passing the ball to where kunigami was and ran.

"Get back! They turned the counyer around!" I heard okawa yell but i couldnt care less, I needed to reach to the front of the goal. People from team Y was trying to stop kunigami even if it means a foul for them, so kunigami quickly passed it to bachira.

With the ball on bachira, it was easy as he could get through a bunch of people just by his dribbling skills. As bachira kicked to an area I could reach, gagamura thought it was for him as he tried to knock the goal in.

But clearly it wasnt, 'im sorry but that ball is for me' I thought as i ran, never knew i could run so fast in my life.

Bachira pov:

Thats right just the spot i needed it to be where kenzo will reach as the ball lands. I heard igamura thought that gagamura had missed but I said silently to myself. "No, the one i was aiming for was past him: #12. Finish it, you egotist. Takashi Kenzo" Even from where Im at I could see, that the lonely monster inside of them had finally bloomed.

kenzo pov:

' the ball is right where i want it. Im sorry team Y but Im a striker' Those were my last thoughts as i kicked the ball into the goal.

"TIMES UP! BLUE LOCK WING 5 FORTH MATCH IS A 2-1 VICTORY FOR TEAM Z!"

It was ego again, we won. Although people we're congratulating me and stuff, asking me questions. I didnt listen, I walked away farther and farther. "hey kenzo where are you going?" kuon asked, i didnt bother to reply. I walked past the field where team Y sat, devastate, upset. To think I was the one who crushed them,  It was all because of my goal that they are like this. Some of them looked at me mad, pissed. I crushed and destroyed thier dreams of being the best of the best.

But their was one i wanted to see, niko and i guess someone else had that in mind as well. Isagi was standing there looking down at him, he looked as if he was a god staring down at a slave. It must be nice, but i stood there waiting for isagi to enjoy the moment first.

After isagi left, I walked up to niko. I felt bad but excited, i didnt know exactly how to feel. I kneel down to him, his eyes were actually very pretty. I wanted to get to know niko better for some reason, "you know, you actually played very well. I hope to see you soon." I stood up and gave him a piece of paper and left.

Niko pov:

'what in the world-' I thought as I watched him walk away.

I opened the piece of paper,

"don't question when I even wrote this but I hope we can be friends. Maybe something even more;p but anyways if you get kicked out or if you get to stay if you scored a bunch of points.

Here's my number: **** ****

ps: your eyes are very pretty:)"

I looked at the paper blankly, what an interesting person. I kept the paper as we were all rested on the field, I know I wont be kicked out since I scored the most goals. So I'll be able meet him again.

But the more that I think about it, dont they seem like a girl? Like thinking in his features, they look so feminine compared to the rest of us. Or maybe thier a girl? Cant be right? Well still, they sure are interesting. I'll have to keep this paper safe if I want to meet them again after blue lock.

Thinking back on the writing on the paper, I realised they commplimented my eyes. I felt the corner of my ears turn hotter, as a bit of blush was spread on my cheeks. It must be the weather or cause I just finished playing soccer. Yeah that must be it, no way am i blushing.

'how can a boy be so pretty though, must be nice. He must get compliments a lot huh' I thought as i brushed my bangs to the side. They were getting into my eyes a bit, Im starting to get tired might as well get ready to take a bath.

note:

hey yall, I have an insane love for bachira and niko so this part is mostly niko love cause yes. Also who should we tell first that we're a girl?