17.0 | Rink Link

Olivia's POV

I wake up and see Spencer stretching on my bedroom floor.

After his game, we walked back to my grandpa's house and watched movies before falling asleep.

"Oh good morning, beautiful!" He says and I blush. "How'd you sleep after that scary movie?"

I chuckle. "Well, I was hoping my man's big-strong muscles would keep the bad dreams away, but he slept like a yard away from me last night."

"I was just trying to be respectful," he tells me sincerely.

"Well, thank you! But I'm going to need you all over me for a while

"Well, thank you! But I'm going to need you all over me for a while." I tell him and he smirks.

"Gladly, but why is that?" He asks curiously.

"I need to make sure those eyes and lips are only for me from here on out," I say with a smile and he nods.

"Oh I can do that with no problem," he says excitedly as he kisses my lips repeatedly

"Oh I can do that with no problem," he says excitedly as he kisses my lips repeatedly. "What time does your grandpa get home?"

"Probably this afternoon," I say before reaching to call him.

The phone rings for a few seconds and he picks up.

"Bring your butt outside and help me get my cooler," he says and I pop up with my eyes wider than fifty cent pieces.

"You're here?" I ask as Spencer starts to scramble for his clothes. "Okay, hold on! I'm getting out of the shower!"

"Find my shirt," Spencer whispers and as he trips over my shoes and falls.

I chuckle quietly as I instruct him to go out of the back door once he finds his shirt.

"Here! Here!" I say quickly as I toss it from the top of my dresser.

He puts it on and I lead him to the back before seeing my grandpa's friend inside the garage.

"Shit!" He whispers and we shut the door before we rush back into my room. "The window!"

I giggle as he opens it and he kisses me before jumping out and landing safely.

I run back out of my room to help my grandpa and only I notice Spencer pretending to be coming from up the street and into his own yard.