Chapter 9

The doorbell rang
A very worried Raghav opened the door, he came back from office early as he was feeling uneasy, he wanted to see muskan. When he came back he was unable to find her. As soon as he heard the bell rang he rushed towards it to open the door.

A petrified and shocked muskan walked in. Her face was stained with dry tears and eyes were puffy, a large hand print mark was visible in her face, her wrists were badly bruised Wasirs hand mark. Her hair was mess and her saree was disheveled.

She lifted her gaze to see Raghav and was met by the pair of concern filled brown eyes

"W-what happened muskan? Kisne kiya ye? Kya hua"( who did this to you. What happened ) he bombered her with questions.
In return she just let out a sob followed by her screamful cries. Everyone gathered in the hall and were worried seeing muskan crying like that.

"Shh shhhh muskan don't cry, what happened tell me hmmm, i will set everything right, calm down baby." Raghav collected her in his arms immediately after hearing her cries.

He talked to her in a low voice only for her to hear. He continued whispering sweet nothings trying to calm her down. After sometimes she calmed a little.

Raghav tries to lift her face up but she just whimpered and tightened her arms around him. Hugging him like koala.

"Baby want to go to our room you should get freshen up so we can talk yeahh" he told her. He stood up with her in his arms carrying her towards their room.

Whereas she buried her head in his chest trying to hide from the family members.
He was about to place her on the bed but she just clinged onto him not wanting to let go, giving him her puppy teary eyes Asking him to stay. He understood it and said
"Muskan mai tumhare kapde lene jara hu tumko kanp rhi ho thand lag jayegi, i will be right back hmm" ( muskan i am going to take your clothes, you are shivering, you may catch cold)
Walking to the cupboard he took out an oversized kurti to wear.

He stocked alots of it wanting his child to breath in the soft fabric. He went back to her she was staring at the ground tears continued to fall from her eyes, she was lost in her thoughts, he placed a hand over her head to which she flinched badly. And looked up at him with horror filled eyes.

"It's me bub, no need to be scared okie" he placed the clothes on the bed and was walking out to give her privacy but she just shook her head.

"Aap kapde badal kar muze avaj de dena thike"( after changing your clothes please call me ok) but she denied. "Mai madad Karu apki"( should i help you)he asked not assured how will she react. But she reacted positively.

He switched off the lights not wanting to take advantage of her vulnerable state, he softly took out the safety pin from her shoulder and started undraping her saree.

The saree was already on the floor. He loosened the blouse hook. She shivered in his touch, he took it off. Leaving her in the black lacy bra she was wearing though he switched off the main light but the lamp were still on he could see her in the darkness. He turned her to the mirror. And softly placed his hands on her bump.

He stroked it gently and muskan immediately threw her head back on his chest feeling his warmth close to her

He stroked it gently and muskan immediately threw her head back on his chest feeling his warmth close to her. She felt peace forgetting everything which happened few hours ago.

"I saw it somewhere let's try? Tell me if you are uncomfortable okie?"he gently told her and lifted her baby bump a little

(idk how to describe it just search it on YouTube you will get to know ಥ‿ಥ)

making her moan in relief. She felt light weighted again. She felt happy tears pour down her eyes, she felt so good. He held her like that placing feathery kisses on her neck and shoulder. She breathed heavily. He slowly let it go. And turned her around but instantly gulped seeing her swells which have gotten more fuller due to pregnancy his hands ached to grab it but he controlled himself.

"Muskan tell me now kya hua tha?" He asked in a utterly soft voice making her melt but she did not wanted to reply in fear of being judged.

She remembers just a minute ago she was in her husband's arm but after knowing the truth he might throw her out. So to shut his question she placed her lips on his

She kissed him sweetly and he understood instantly by the movement of her lips she has not kissed before making him smile into the kiss. She broke the kiss breathing heavily.

But he connected their lips again wanting to taste the sweetness again, he already knew it was her way to distract him but he did not wanted her to be uncomfortable, nor he wanted to force her to speak

But he connected their lips again wanting to taste the sweetness again, he already knew it was her way to distract him but he did not wanted her to be uncomfortable, nor he wanted to force her to speak. He will have a genuine talk but after she calms down.

Here's the update ik it is short. Sorry m late. Pics credit goes to pinterest. Please do comment and vote if you liked the story
Bye bye