Chapter 13

There she saw the same man who saved her that night. Her face went pale, she was afraid that he will tell everything to raghav. Her breath turned faster.

"Muskan meet Abhinav my best friend and my personal assistant, and abhinav meet muskan my wife" raghav introduced them happily but abhinav was shocked seeing her here.

"Hello muskan, i hope you are fine now" he spoke and muskan mentally slapped herself.

"Hello, i am good thanks for asking" muskan replied wanting to get away from the situation as fast as she can.
But abhinav being extremely extrovert spoke out

"You know raghav i am your wifes knight Armor" he said chuckling a little wanting to make him jealous. Raghavs brows squinted in confusion.
"What do you mean" he asked.

"Well a guy was harassing her in the road, so i was the one who punched him to the core and scared him away, it looked like muskan already knew him by the way he was threating her" he told

Raghav turned his head towards muskan who just looked down not Knowing what to say. "Did you know the guy muskan" he inquired. She meekly nodded.

Seeing the tensed environment abhinav akwardly said "is there something wrong"
"No nothing" raghav replied.

Before he took abhinav to the corner demanding to know what happened that night.

"I was passing by that road when i saw a man harshly dragging a girl. She was screaming for help but nobody was there on the road. I came out and punched him. Beating him to the pulp. Muskan was shivering badly when that fucker said something about her past. That if her husband will come to know about it, he will throw her out of the house. She was terrified listening him. When i asked her to drop her at home she told me she lived near Shikhawats mansion." Abhinav uttered. Raghav nodded his head before thanking him. Now he was adamant to know what happened and who was the guy.

Did muskan not trusted him enough to tell him what happened? Or she thinks so low of him that he will really throw her out? He was hurt deeply.

Walking back he didn't looked at muskan. And she was worried that abhinav told him everything. But she kept silence not wanting to create any scene.

Now it was time for dinner, everyone sat in their respective tables, she tried to hold raghavs hand which he moved away. She knew he was angry now. Tears came in her eyes but she controlled it.

The function finally came to an end, now everyone was going back home, muskan and raghav didn't even exchanged a word with each other. Muskan was scared was an understandment, his silence was creeping the hell out of her. She was tired, her feets were swollen now.

They all reached opening the door everyone entered.

"Muskan" raghavs voice boombed inside the hall and she stiffened in her place.

"Ji" she replied lowly not knowing what will happen.

"Kya hua tha uss raat. Who was the guy, did you know him" ( what happened that night ) he asked his voice held rage but he was trying to stay calm.

"Raghav beta ye kya keh rhe ho( what are you saying), she already told na they were some bullies, don't get started now she is tired. Her feets look swollen" Laxmi tried to say.

"Nhi mamma jhuth kaha hai isne humse, she has lied to all of us" he spoke. And everyone was shocked hearing that.

"No what are you saying, why will she lie to us raghav. Stop it look at her she is crying she is scared." Shahveer said defending his dear daughter, not liking seeing her cry.

"Nhi baba, if i am not right ask her. Did she lie or not" raghav said to his father.

"Muskan tell him you were telling the truth and he is having some misunderstanding" nandini said as she supported muskan.

But muskan shook her head keeping it down tears started pouring her eyes.

"Chachu stop scolding chachi she is crying. Musu chachi let's go. Dadi will scold him.you don't cry okie" the kids uttered not liking their doll faced chachi crying.

The baby inside her started kicking with all his guts. It felt like they wanted to kick his father for making his mother cry.

"Ahhh" a painful whimper felt Muskans lips as she clutched her stomach.

Nandini held her and made her sit. "Here drink some water muskan, don't tense okie. And raghav stop it are you seeing her condition" nandini said angrily.

"Bhabhi don't interrupt, not right now. Tell us muskan who was he? Rudra Bhai take the kids inside." But the kids cried wanting to be there with chachi. She looked scared. Rudra made them sleep they protested alot but they were exhausted and slept.

Muskan was still hickup ing while crying.

"Muskan i fucking asked you something DID YOU KNOW HIM" he yelled angrily this time. Earning a tight smack from shahveer

"can't you see she is sacred, raise your voice at her and i will cut your tongue out" shahveer warned his son darkly. Raghav gulped. Before turning to his mother.

"Mamma aap puche inse"( mamma you ask her)  raghav said to his mother.

Laxmi sat next to muskan holding her shoulders

"beta whatever it is we are your family we have the right to know what happened to you, please tell us and you raghav sit infront of your wife and ask her nicely no need to yell" she said sternly.

Raghav took deep breaths before walking towards muskan. Kneeling down he held her hands

"I am sorry for scaring you mishi, but i want to know the truth if someone is hurting you. So that I can protect you, i was deeply hurt when i came to know what happened to you from abhinav. Don't you trust us enough that you lied to us, it's been two months muskan and you haven't told it to any of us " raghav said sadly a lone tear skipped his eyes

 Don't you trust us enough that you lied to us, it's been two months muskan and you haven't told it to any of us " raghav said sadly a lone tear skipped his eyes

And muskan felt her heart hurting seeing him cry because of her. She gained some courage to speak but started coughing. Nandini made her drink some water and asked her to continue.

But Laxmi interrupted them asking raghav to carry her to her room and get her changed her feets were swelling it looked like gaints feet. Which was not good. Shahveer agreed leaving no points to argue.

Raghav carried muskan to her and helping her taking out her jewellery. She kept sobbing. He made her change into a white simple kurti.

 He made her change into a white simple kurti

He changed his clothes too. And opened the door for the members to come in. They all sat surrounding muskan. Whereas she sat beside her husband who was holding her close to him. Taking deep breaths she started..........

Any idea what she said?? Here's an update. Please do comment and vote if you liked it.

Comment target is 15+ and votes target is 25+ i will not update until the target is completed.
Bye bye ❤️