Chapter 17

Warning!!!!! The smut continues in this chapter too. You can skip it if you want. No Hate comment will be tolerated.

He grabbed her hips. Still kissing her
And spanked it hard making it jiggle. Muskan moaned in his mouth. He took the chance and thrusted his tongue in her mouth sucking her tongue like a hungry beast

"This ass is mine to grop, mine to slap. You understand muskan" he said sexily.

He went back taking a look of her. Queen she was a queen. What a mess he has created. Hairs sticking out, lips all red, hickeys littering all her body, her chest heaving up and down, her legs apart her core was visibly dripping and clenching for him.

He removed his clothes leaving himself in underwear. He bought his fingers upto her mouth before commanding her to suck. She swirled her tongue innocently in his fingers looking at him with her doe eyes. He was sure if he won't take her now he will surely get blue balls.

But he didn't wanted to rush things
Feeling his fingers perfectly coated he bought it up to her core.

She grabbed his hands. Wanting to stop it was a dirty.

But he shushed her. He sucked on her nipple distracting her. Before sliding one finger deep inside her. She moaned in pain and pleasure. He thrusted it.
Then slided another digit. Thrusting it.

She gasped and moaned in pleasure. She was breathless and came for the second time.

Now he was taking his undergarment off but stopped and asked her to do it for him.

His little friend hit his stomach. Muskan gulped seeing it. The tip was whole red leaking. He slided his tip on her entrance.

She closed her eyes.
"Baby you will look into my eyes when i take you hnm" raghav rasped. Muskan opened her eyes.

He slided the tip to her core before entering it. She was wet enough as she just came. She moaned feeling her walls stretched.

He grabbed her hands above her head. Before thrusting it all in one go. Tears leaked from the corner of her eyes.

"Ahhhhhhhh" it was her second time but still she felt pain.

"Shhhh mishi, relax hnm" he pampered her face with kisses. Giving her time to adjust. She nodded her head.
And he picked up a steady pace

He thrusted while kissing and sucking her neck. He joined their foreheads.
"Look at me muskan, when i take you like this. You belong to me, only mine" as he thrusted inside her.

 You belong to me, only mine" as he thrusted inside her

"You *thrust* are *thrust*all *thrust*mine. I *thrust* am *thrust* all *thrust* yours"

She kissed him finally feeling him in her core. She felt contented. She felt loved. She gazed at him with her teary doe eyes.
Surrounding her hands on his shoulder she scratched his back.

He sucked on her nipps. Picking up his pace thrusting faster. He held her hands above her head again

He was trying to find her g-spot and dang she screamed his name as he hit her spot. He smiled found it.

"Mishi *thrust* you aren't not fat *thrust* you have a godly body for me to worship *thrust* i can never look at another women after you *thrust* you rule my heart mishi *thrust* " he continued hitting her spot making her eyes roll back in pleasure.

He changed their position and started taking her from behind he went faster and faster.

Pinching her nipps with one hand and other was stimulating her clitoris. She was close. She clenched around him. Making it hard for him to move.

"Relax baby"
, she felt his head grow big inside her.
He turned her around wanting to see her face before Cumming

She held his hairs fisting them.

He gave one deep thrust and muskan came hard.

"Ahhhhhh R-raghavvvv" she screamed Covering him with her cum.

He buried himself inside her "you feel it baby. Only i can go soo deep inside you. I will fill you so much that if you weren't pregnant now. You would get triplets after this ahh" he dirty talked near her ear making her wet as he let his seeds inside her

. He stayed still after such a intense orgasms. He used his strength making sure not to crush his baby. He smiled in satisfaction.

"I- i love you raghav" she said the feelings she had inside her. Feeling overwhelmed after their intimacy.
He kissed her forehead.

"You have my heart mishi" he replied. She smiled sleeply. He pulled himself out and watched her little pussy dripping from his cum.

"You did so well muskan, you took me so well hmmm" he praised her and now she felt shy after all the boldness she tried to cover herself from the bedsheet to which he laughed. "Now shy are we"

Standing up he made his way towards bathroom cleaning and took a cloth with him to clean muskan. She watched him cleaning her oh so gently. She was lucky having him.

He carried her to the bathroom making her pee. Before carrying her back.

They cuddled his hands placed on her belly and looks like now their baby wanted the attention

It kicked. Raghav laughed before pampering it with kisses.

"Such a good baby you are, gave privacy to mumma papa hnm" he chuckled. She snuggled into his chest. Wishing him good night she fell asleep she was so tired. They both slept in each other's arm.

I love the last gif 😭🤌
Here the smut ends. I feel it's too much. But then what's fun in half 🌚. Sorry if anyone felt uncomfortable. Credit for all the gifs goes to respective resources.

Everyone i am writing a new book which is a collection of short stories. So do check it out. I will try to update soon.

Take care everyone
Bye bye