Chapter 26

Raghav was panicking muskan was almost fainting but he assured her they will be there soon. Another contraction of pain hit her. She screamed out loud. The driver roared up the car. The traffic jam was troublesome.

"R-ragh-aav" she croacked out her voice was like a mere whisper.

"I know i know jannan please hold on, please for our baby" he replied worridiely.

After what felt like ages they finally reached the hospital. Raghav ran holding muskan in his arms

"DOCTOR DOCTOR" he screamed like a mad man. The doctors rushed towards him seeing The Millionaire here.

They immediately laid muskan in the stretcher and rushed to the birthing room. The nurse started doing her job.

The family members were informed about the arrival of their little angle. Muskan was safely rescued. They all rushed to the hospital. The kids were stubborn and tagged along with them. Wanting to see their chachi and little baby.

The doctors were preparing for delivery muskan was almost loosing her consciousness the wave of pain hit her.

"Please try to stay awake and push ups it's almost there" the doctor instructed. Raghav held her hands incouraging her.

"Mishi please push for our baby, you can do it, come on" he whispered sweetly in her ears. Muskan gathered the little amount of strength left in her body. And pushed while screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHH" she screamed and crushed raghavs hand he felt like his bones will break today. He was trying to get his hands out of her steel grip but she glared at him with red eyes. And he immediately stopped.

"A little bit more mam" the doctor said he gulped seeing her glaring at him

She pushed harder and the head came out she screamed in pain from stretching. The doctor pulled out a little baby who was shocked and didn't made a sound.

Sweat trickled down the doctors forehead. The baby was not moving. Muskan fell back exhausted raghav was supporting her but he saw doctors face so tensed. The nurse came and took the baby before placing the baby on the towel and cleaning. She rubbed it's back and he kicked her face. Before starting to cry.