Chapter 20

Muskans eyelid fluttered as she tries to adjust the sudden invasion of light. She blinked few time, she heard some commotion coming from the side. Holding her head she tried recalling what happened. And the realisation hit her. She instantly placed her hand on her belly to feel where her baby was.

"They are safe baby, so are you" a whisper came from the side, she shot her head up to look at raghav who was having a comforting smile. But his dishevel form was telling her how worried he was.

"Nununununu baby, my baby not safe, home please, g-ghr jana" she started mumbling not exactly knowing what she was saying but wanted raghav to understand. He heard her closely then understood her.

"Yes yes we will go home, bhai discharge karvane hi gye hai. Okie calm down" he murmured softly against her hairs.

"Mum-mummaa kahan hai"( where is mamma) she screamed suddenly she remembers the blood coming from her forehead.

"Mumma or bhabhi ko humne ghr bhej diya( we have sent both of them back home) . They are safe shhh" raghav uttered feeling helpless. His wife was so scared like a child.

Rudra came in and asked muskan how she was feeling. Muskan replied positively and they were discharged. Raghav was carrying her, unsure she can walk or not. So he just picked her up. They walked towards the car and muskan started thrashing around in his arms protesting.

"Nhi nhi isme nhi, accident ho jata"( no no we won't go in this. Accident happens) she mumbled childishly. Shaking her head repeatedly.

"Kuch nhi hoga Jaan( nothing will happen). I am here okie" raghav assured her. But she was still shaking her head.

"Close your eyes okie and listen to my heartbeat okie. " Raghav whispered softly. And sat on the seat with her on in his arms.

She snuggled more in his chest. He kissed the top of her head.

 He kissed the top of her head

Her eyes were tightly shut. she placed her small palm on his chest. he stared down at her lovingly caressing her head. he was softly humming a song for her as if she was a baby.

Rudra glanced at them he felt bad muskan was such a pure soul. she was a fluff ball of joy, he will make sure that person will suffer.

they reached home. everyone was sitting in the hall, they rushed towards them as they saw Raghav coming with muskan. they bombered him with questions and muskan woke up.

"Mummaaaaaa" she cried like a scared child in search of her mother. "haan musu mamma is here" tears filled laxmis eyes as she was her daughter in such a condition.

she gave puppy eyes to Raghav to put her down and he carefully placed her on the sofa, she cradled Laxmi. mumbling something, shahveer eyed them confused. he asked Raghav to come in corner and talk to him.

"She is behaving so childishly, is it because she is scared or her PTSD is increasing" he spoke tensed.

Raghav too came to notice it "nhi pta baba but I will contact the doctor tomorrow asking what is it".

"dinner is ready everyone freshen up" Laxmi spoke seeing muskan dozing off again. she needed to eat before sleeping. the kids were asleep already or they would have asked alots of questions.

Laxmi sat next to muskan feeding her, but she refused so Laxmi made aeroplane of the bites feeding her like a child which muskan giggled and ate. but it tensed shahveer and Raghav. Rudra too noticed it his jaw clenched. he will do the investigation in the morning itself.

muskan continued her childish blabbering while everyone ate in silence. when they were done she clinged to Laxmi wanting to sleep with her. but Raghav convinced her somehow. they came to bedroom, he helped her change.

carrying her to the bed, he covered both of them, she played with his subtle beards. and poked his nose in awe. his was cutest he thought. "whats going on your little brain huh" he asked.

"you are handshome" she giggled, he chuckled and nodded his head with a smirk.

"ofcourse I am baby, your handsome husband" he laughed at her shy reaction. she buried her head in his chest blushing. they stayed like that.

she spoke in a low voice "I was so so scared" Raghav felt hurt seeing his wifey in such a condition.

"me too mishi, I felt my heart would burst when I came to know about. I couldn't breathe." he glped shivering remembering the dreadful time.

he placed his hand on her belly, "if something would have happened I cant forgive myself, it feels I failed to protect you both" tears gathered in his eyes. she understood his guilt.

"look at me, we are fine, you will never fail to protect us don't say like that" she whispered caringly. not wanting her husband to feel guilty for something he wasn't at fault. he hummed before snuggling in her chest . they both slept in each others arm.

here's an update. sorryyyy it is small and I didn't updated yesterday too. I am a bit busy. but I will make sure to write as soon as I get time. please have patience.

please do comment and vote if you liked the chapter.

HAPPIEST NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE. may this year bring you all a lots of success and happiness. take care and stay warm.

lots of love to all my readers.

bye bye