Chapter 21

Two weeks passed.

There was complete rush in the mansion today. Everyone was busy preparing for the special guests from their professional side. Well the meeting went successful so the Shikhawats were throwing a party. The place was crowded as many people started to gather for preparations.

Soon the preparations were done, raghavs friends were also invited which is why muskan wanted to wear something upto their standard.

She told this to nandini and ofcourse her bhabhi got her a pretty one-piece dress. She wanted a twist of Indian. Muskan looked like a royal princess and oh her baby bump stood devine on her red outfit

 Muskan looked like a royal princess and oh her baby bump stood devine on her red outfit

She looked like a fairy tale and so did all the females of Shikhawat mansion. The males were surely a goner for them no doubt. The beauties were ethereal. But our handsome hunks were no less. Their aura screamed richness.

And ohh the kids were the spotlight of the party. The two fluff ball of joy looked adorable. Everything was so perfect.

Now it was time guests started coming and it was time for the males to see their companions. Well nandini restricted raghav and Rudra from seeing them. They wanted to see their reaction in front of the whole crowd.

Raghav and rudra friends came they were from abroad. The time came and now the beauties of Shikhawat mansion was entering the hall.

Everyone was awestruck. Muskan and nandini were pure gem. Muskan looked ravishingly beautiful as her face glowed due to pregnancy. And nandini the definition of bold beauty.

Rudra just wanted to quit the party and ravish his wife and gift their kids more siblings. Whereas raghav was all emotional, he was feeling so lucky to be Muskans husband.

The males went towards their wife proudly, their grin told that they were happy having the beauties as their wife.

They led them towards the table were the cake was placed everyone already surrounded the area as the kids were excited.  On the way raghav whispered

"do you want me to tell you gorgeously beautiful you are looking" muskan blushed peeking at him from her eyelashes she nodded.

"Touch my little friend" anddddddd Muskans cheeks went deepest shade of red. Her husband was shameless.

"Chup kare, aap bhut beshrm hogye hai"( shut up. You have became so shameless) she hushed him.  He laughed at her response.

Whereas rudra can't keep his calm. "Please let's have one kiss, i will keep quiet then" he pleaded to nandini and she knew it well what his one kiss means.

our bold beauty smirked it will be fun to tease him. She pulled him slightly downwards making it look like she was telling something important to him,

"Kiss on which lips, baby" she whispered her hot breath tickled his earlobe and now he was getting turned on.