Chapter 25

The gunshots were heard everywhere. Wasirs face showed fear where as muskan sat there proudly with a smirk.

Wasirs jaw clenched in anger as he saw the smirk in her face. He slapped her hard but still couldn't wipe of the smirk. She knew her brave facade was tickling him. He growled and walked out of the room.

There was blood everywhere downstairs. He thought of using the backdoor to run but he was shoot by one of the men. The peoples were shahveers man. He gritted his teeths before grabbing his gun from the back. And started shooting.

Muskans heart shuddered in fear she doesn't know what was happening. And who was getting shot. She prayed that everyone should be fine. Her stomach was paining now. The baby was scared too.

"Put your guns down, we have Trapped your place there is no escape for you to go" one of the mafia man growled. Wasirs sweat tickled his forehead.

"I can kill muskan in oneshot even if you kill me i won't care, but i won't let go that witch" Wasir said as he grabbed the door knob opening it.

"You all better leave your guns and gather in one place, i am taking her out" he threatened before grabbing the knob. He went inside pointing the guns at her. He started undoing the ropes.

"Scared huh, you fear death Wasir but i don't. I have overcomed my fear is all i care." Muskan spoke as she smirked.

She knew her words were bursting him but he won't hurt her. Because he will be killed if he did.

"You have the guts to speak so much, when a gun is pointed in your head dolly" he snickered in her ears making her terrified internally but she didn't show it.

Raghav has already reached the place shahveer informed him everything. He was shocked but composed himself.

The police force was with him. But he asked them to stay outside. He walked inside and saw Wasir pointing a gun at her. As they walked down.

What shocked him was, muskan was trying to show she is tough and he was proud of her. She was fighting her fears.
He was proud.

"You have a chance bastard, you leave muskan harmlessly and we will let you go" raghav spoke. Wasir thought for a moment but he knew there was no escape.

Maybe he can pretend to be dead and when they leave he can get up. Foolish of him

Raghav saw a man behind them who signalled them to be quite.  The man hit Wasirs head his hands dropped the gun. As he clutched his head. Muskan ran towards raghav though it was difficult she still did.

"Tie him" she growled like a queen she was. Today she will not let her fear take over her. She will show him what a woman can do.

Wasir was tied in the Chair and so was his friends everyone was struggling to get free. Raghav was stunned to see this side of her. She was looking damn hot.

"You see Wasir, i am firm in my words. Your death is here. There is no way I am letting you. Your fear has not let me sleep peacefully. But today I am free. I am free." She spoke dangerously.

"Now now, silent are we" she said

"Mishi, calm down baby, we will handle it okie" raghav spoke . Raghav hugged her softly as she cried. This was all she needed to break down

She pretended to be strong from a long time. She needed her husband's support.

"Punish him" she growled loudly. Her rage and her hormones were taking over her. She was remembering all the miseries she faced because of him.

As the gunshots were heard the police entered.
"S-sir please let us take over" the officer spoke terrified. Muskan glared at him with red eyes.

"I am punishing my murder officer. The person who murdered my soul" She spoke angrily. Officer signalled raghav telling him to control his wife.

"Mishi baby calm down, you are fine, our baby is fine shhhh" he whispered sweet nothings as he hugged her tight.

She freed herself and went towards the person who was tied. A very hard slap landed on his face. His face turned to the side. He gritted his teeths. She grabbed his hairs. And slapped again.

"This is for every scar you imprinted on me"

*SLAP*
"This is for calling my child foul names"

*SLAP*
"This is for taking my dignity and beating me naked"  more slaps landed his face now his face was bleeding as her bangles hit him hard.

She was looking like the godess of death herself. She looked murderous. Her hairs sprawled everywhere. Her cheeks hand handprints a little cut on her cheeks. Her Kohl was messed up. Her eyes were red.

"WHO FUCKING GAVE YOU THE RIGHT, WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU ALL THE RIGHT TO TREAT A WOMAN LIKE THIS. WHAT MADE YOU THINK. YOU ARE STRONGER BY TYING AND BEATING SOMEONE. FUCKING COWARDS ALL OF YOU" she spat, she was out of control now. All she saw was red. There was pin drop of silence no one spoke single word. They were terrified of muskan. Raghav was beyond stunned.

"HOW YOU FUCKING DARE, I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING DOLL. I AM MUSKAN YOU HEAR ME MY NAME IS MUSKAN, NOT DOLLY." She spoke.

She was not the muskan everyone knew. 

"KARMA WILL HAUNT YOU ALL DOWN. YOU ALL WILL BEG FOR MERCY JUST LIKE I DID BUT YOU WILL RECEIVE NONE"she didn't knew where this power came from.

But this was something she was keeping inside her all these years. She was even scared to breathe because she knew somewhere he is still free and come to haunt her down. She has let him control her because of fear not anymore.

"AHHHHH" she clutched her stomach in pain. Raghav came forward worridiely.

"Get the cars." He yelled picking her up.
"Officer" he signalled him, and he understood what he wanted to say.

"R-ragh--" her words died down in her throat. As she started loosing her senses.

"B-baby stay with me, open your eyes, Wake up" he spoke hurriedly as he got inside the car.

"Jannan aankhein kholo" (open your eyes) he spoke softly.

"Drive fast" he spoke angrily and the poor driver speed up. The journey was long....

Muskan is a tigress you see 😌

Here's an update. Please do comment and vote if you liked the chapter.

I would like to mention it here. Anyone who is going through any kind of abuse please have courage and speak. It is difficult but it is worth it. Fight for yourself. Never give up. Believe in yourself and there is no one better. Seek for help from the person who is trust worthy. Never let anyone control you or do anything wrong with you.

Bye bye