Dragon Necklaces

Hey Unicorn Stars
I had this idea about the Haywoods becoming superheroes however, because I have an innocent mind, I had zero knowledge of writing the fighting scenes. But I'm so happy that I finally created this book. This was originally was for Tuck and Brody to get superpowers but I decided to add Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe. I hope you enjoyed this book.

Please note that everyone's age is the same from the first book but there's no barrier between Auradon and Nashville...

No one's POV
Tuck, Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe were in the living room, home alone while Bailey went to the grocery store and Beau was at work. There was nothing for the kids to do and they're bored.

"I'm so bored." Cassidy said.

"We know, Casey." Brody groans.

"Relax, Bailey with be back in a few minutes." Dylan said.

"But what do we do?" Chloe asked when Tuck got an idea.

"You know, Bella once told me..." Tuck was interrupted by Brody.

"We get it, you two are in love." Brody said annoyed.

"I wasn't going to say that, even though that's true." Tuck said.

Dylan facepalm.

"I was going to say; Bella once told me that whenever she was bored, she would go to the attic or the storage rooms of the castle just to find something to do. Why don't we check out the attic?" Tuck suggested.

"That's actually not a bad idea, let's do it."

The kids headed upstairs to the hatch door of the attic. Brody and Tuck pulled down the hatch door and the stairs fold down. The kids headed up to the attic. They saw a lot of boxes, toys, climbing gear, and more.

"Woah, I forget that grandma and grandpa used to rock climb." Cassidy said.

"Same." Brody said.

"Well, they do love exploring, and daddy wonders where we get it from." Tuck said.

"And he did say he and mama put all of our old stuff here, let's see what we find." Dylan said.

The kids started rummaging through the boxes. Cassidy and Chloe found their mother's wedding dress and some accessories, Dylan found some of Brody and Tuck's old t-shirts, Brody found some baby stuff and Tuck found some board games.

"I found some math games. Hey, Sum Swamp. Dylan, you were great at this." Tuck said.

"I remember, I beat everyone. Tuck, you and Brody have some cool t-shirts from when you were my age." Dylan said.

"Maybe you can ask daddy if you can have some." Brody suggested.

"Good thinking."

"This was a great idea to explore the attic, Tuck." Brody said looking at some old toys.

"Thank Bella. She gave me the idea. Casey, Chloe. Did find something?" Tuck said.

"We found Mama's wedding dress and some pictures." Cassidy said.

All the kids looked at the photo album before looking for more things for a little bit longer.

"Anyone, find anything interesting besides games?" Cassidy said.

"I found some theater costumes, we can play dress up for days in here." Chloe said.

Brody and Tuck found a box with toys that their parents probably used so they put that away and cringe from embarrassment and walked away.

Dylan started walking around when he saw a small treasure chest trunk. He opened it and found five necklaces with dragons and swords; each necklace had a different color crystals. Dylan picks up a red and green one.

"Wow."

"Hey, Dylan what ya got there?" Tuck asked walking over. He sees what Dylan has and took the red necklace.

"Woah, those are so cool. Where did you find them?"

"In that trunk I found, I don't remember daddy saying that he has one." Dylan stated.

"He doesn't. Maybe it was one of grandma and grandpa's treasures they found when rock climbing." Tuck said.

"Treasure? Where?" Brody questioned as he and the girls came to their brothers.

"Woah, those are so pretty." Chloe said.

"And there's more." Dylan said taking a blue, yellow, and pink dragon necklace.

Brody took a blue one, Cassidy took the yellow one, and Chloe took the pink one.

"They're so cool." Dylan said.

"Does daddy know they're here?" Cassidy asked.

"I don't think so but all they match even though they're a different color. Perfect for best friends or family." Brody said

"Well, we're siblings so, why don't we keep them." Cassidy suggested.

"I'm grandma and grandpa wouldn't mind." Tuck said.

The kids put on the necklaces and headed back to the living room with a board game.

In the middle of the night...

Someone found a necklace that looked like Tuck, Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe's necklaces however it was black. It looked evil, but the person puts it on. The necklace gave them ice powers... powers of the Ice Dragon.

As the kids were asleep, each necklace started to glow, giving each one a magical power and a magical chant spoke...

"Evil has emerged once again, the Ice dragon necklace is activated and now you five will become the Dragon Rangers. Five power warriors with powers of dragons to protect the world with powers of the elements; Fire, Water, Air, Nature, and Earth. The necklaces with show you the way. Good luck."

The kids started to dream about the evil, the Ice Dragon, their home, Auradon, and what will happen if they don't stop this.

Hey Unicorn Stars
So... that's interesting. I've been waiting to do a superhero story where the Haywoods get superpowers and with the help of Bella, they can do this. Enjoy. Oh, here are the necklaces...

These are the kids' necklaces^^^

Ice Dragon's necklace^^^ (Pretend that the flower is a purple snowflake)