Bella... the Ice Dragon / Trouble

No one's POV
It's been a few months since the Dragon Rangers and the Ice Dragon came. The Haywoods fought many battles but can't get to the Ice Dragon. Beau and Bailey got very suspicious about the kids' disappearance. Ben and Mal were trying to track the Dragon Rangers' lair but got nothing. Bella isn't doing well, she was acting evil but says it as a joke and got a lot of cold pain inside her. Bella was also acting like a jerk and Tuck is really worried about her. She one time put Cassidy, and Chloe in danger and didn't care.

One day, the Haywoods / Dragon Rangers are in Brody's room. Bailey was doing the laundry so she was not bothering them.

"Ok, what do we know so far about the Ice Dragon?" Tuck asked.

"Besides her having powers, she knows everything to hide in Auradon and Nashville." Dylan said.

"And she's getting stronger every single day." Brody said.

"How are we supposed to find her?" Chloe asked.

"I know. If we know her next location, follow her." Cassidy said.

"Cassidy... that is genius. We catch her in the act." Brody said.

"Now hold on. Do you really think we can do it?" Tuck asked. 

"It's worth a try." Dylan said.

"Ok, we circle the area so that she can't escape." Tuck said.

The Next Day...

The Ice Dragon was back and freezing the town. Luckily, Tuck melted the ice and snow. The Ice Dragon flew to the forest and the Dragon Rangers were ready to attack.

"I don't get it, she should be here?" Brody questioned. He was by the Enchanted lake.

"Just wait, she can't be far." Dylan said, standing by the bridge.

Chloe flew in her motorcycle jet over the city but don't see anything.

"I don't see her." Chloe said.

"Stay in the air, the Ice Dragon must be close." Cassidy said, standing by the cliff's edge.

Tuck was on the road in the forest when he sees Bella driving on a motorcycle; driving to the deepest part of the forest.

"Bella!!!" Tuck yells but she didn't stop.

Tuck transformed into his original clothes and follows Bella. He follows her to a mountain but Bella noticed Tuck and stops. She got off the bike, revealing that she was wearing an outfit that made her look like a rebel and her blonde hair was darker than before. Tuck gets off to check on her.

"Tuck, what do you want from me?" Bella asked Tuck annoyed.

"What's wrong with you, Bella? You've been acting evil for the last few months and it's worrying. You one time left Cassidy, and Chloe in danger and didn't help." Tuck said.

"Stop trying to help me, Tuck, or will show you what danger really is." Bella said angrily.

"Bella, do you even hear yourself?" Tuck asked.

"I'm warning you, Fire Ranger." Bella said, her eyes turning an evil purple, not green.

"Wait... you're the..."

"Ice Dragon. You figure it out. Too bad you're not getting your princess back." Bella said before blasting ice at Tuck making him fall.

Bella get back on her motorcycle and started the engine.

"So long, hot head."

Bella drove off and Tuck was shocked but now understands what was happening to her.

Dragon Rangers Hideout...

Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe were at the hideout, in their normal clothes.

"I can't believe we found nothing." Brody said.

"Yeah, and where's Tuck?" Dylan asked.

Tuck drove back into the hideout anxiety and got off the bike.

"Guys!"

"Where have you been?" Chloe asked.

"And it better not be with Bella." Cassidy said.

"That's a yes and a no." Tuck said.

"Not answer." Dylan said.

"No time to explain, Bella's the Ice Dragon and she's completely hit by the curse. We have to get the necklace off her before it's too late." Tuck said panicking.

"For someone who didn't have time to explain, you did a good job." Dylan said.

"Then we need to find her." Brody said.

But the boys got a message from their daddy, telling them to get their butts home because they were in trouble.

In the Haywood's house...

"I can not believe you, kids! Why did you sneak out of school and come back with no excuse?" Beau asked his kids angrily.

The kids were in the living room. They snuck out of places so much that they missed a lot of lessons.

"We're sorry. We didn't realize." Cassidy said.

"I'm surprised I have to learn something in my school. All we do is color." Chloe said.

They can't say that they're the Dragon Rangers or they'll be in more trouble.

"And you disappeared to the crime scenes of the Dragon Rangers. Why?" Bailey said.

"We were... uhh..."

"Doing a report?" Brody lie.

"If you kids don't tell me the truth, you're grounded. Bella said she saw you guys hanging out in Auradon somewhere." Beau said.

"She said what?" The kids asked in shock.

"Yeah. So until the truth comes out, grounded. And quick question. Why do you have matching necklaces?" Beau asked.

"We found them in the attic." Dylan said.

"Oh OK. Well, hand them over."

"No. We can't." Tuck said.

"Why? It's not like you're the Dragon Rangers." Beau said.

The kids kept quiet.

"That's what I thought. Hand them over."

The kids gave their Dragon Rangers necklaces to Beau and went to bed.

The Next Day...

The kids were grounded and couldn't even leave the house. Bella told Beau to cover her plans.

Bella walked to her lair and transformed into her Ice Dragon outfit, minus the mask, and her blonde her turned black. She's far too deep into the curse that she can't escape or control it.

Bella's Ice Dragon outfit (without the mask)

"Well, now that pathetic my boyfriend and his siblings are out of my way... I freeze these cities for good." Bella said evilly laughing.

This is so awesome. I love how I made Bella evil but Tuck isn't losing Bella that easily. So stay tune because the Dragon Rangers are about to save her...