Fire Save

No one's POV
It's been a year since Bella was free from her Ice Dragon curse but things didn't end for the Dragon Rangers. As the Dragon Rangers, Tuck, Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe help people in danger, like right now.

A school was on fire. The fire department was there but the fire kept growing and kids were tapped. Firemen came with more kids.

"Did you find everyone?" The principle ask the Chief Firemen.

"No. There still kids and teachers in there but we can't get through." The Chief Firemen said.

But then, red, blue, green, yellow, and pink light flew onto the roof of the school. It was... the Dragon Rangers.

"Ok. There are still people in the building, we have to move fast. Water Ranger, put out that fire." Fire Ranger said.

"You got it, bro. Let's get wet." Water Ranger said, heading for the ground.

"The rest of us need to get all everyone out."

"I'll take the science lab, library, and music room." Forest Ranger said.

"I'll head to the gym and cafeteria." Earth Ranger said.

"I'll check all the classrooms." Air Ranger said.

"I'll help. Let's go, Dragon Rangers." Fire Ranger said.

They all split up. The Water Ranger headed to the fire, he created water and put the fire out. The Fire Ranger and Air Ranger ran down the hallway. Because of their powers, they're amend to the fire smoke.

They heard a bang from the art class.

"Help!! We're in here!"

"Stand back." Fire Ranger said.

He grabbed the door and pulls it off, using his super strength. The Fire Ranger and Air Ranger ran inside.

"Come with us. We'll get you out of here. Let's fly." Air Ranger said. She creates a whirlwind and flew everyone out.

The Forest Ranger headed to the library and saw people under a bookshelf.

"Help! We're trapped."

"Hang on. Time to think green." The Forest Ranger said. He created a tree to lift the shelf up, the studentsand libertarian got from underbefore the tree disappeared.

"Come on. The exit is this way." The Forest Ranger said.

"Wait... one of the teachers has a child, a daughter. She ran to the cafeteria." A teacher said.

The Forest Ranger calls the Earth Ranger in his watch. The Earth Ranger left the gym, no one was there until she got a call from the Forest Ranger.

"Earth Ranger, there's a missing child in the cafeteria. Be on the look."

"I'm on my way. I'm at the door." The Earth Ranger said.

She tries to open the door but it's stuck and she can hear a little girl.

"I'm going under." The Earth Ranger.

She created a hole in the ground and found her way in the cafeteria. She sees a 4 year old girl under a table. She looks under.

"Hey, little one. Come on out. I'll take you to your mama."

The little girl comes out and took her hand. The jumped into the hole and came out the other side. The Earth Ranger helps her on her motorcycle and headed out.

The Water Ranger puts out most of the fire as the other Dragon Rangers came out. The Earth Ranger brought the little girl to her mom. The Dragon Rangers headed back as everyone cheers for them. They went to the hideout in Auradon and changed back into their normal clothes.

"That was wide." Brody said.

"I agree. I don't think I wanna do another fire save." Tuck said.

"You have fire powers." Chloe said.

"So?" 

"I'm just glad we save the day." Cassidy said.

"Same but now, we got to rush back home before daddy wonders where we are, again." Dylan said.

They all ran out the lair and headed back home.

But...

In the mountains; where the Ice Dragon's lair once was; someone was hiking up when they found a piece of the Ice Dragon's necklace. They picked it up and now have all the powers of the Dragon Rangers. There's a new villain in the town.

Music Crusher outfit^^^

I apologize for the very slow update. I decided not to force so much on Wattpad. I'm senior in high school but I love doing these stories.