Back to Normal? Nope.

No one's POV
A few hours later, the Dragon Rangers were in the meeting room with Bella, Ben, and Mal.

"Thank you for saving us." Ben said.

"Your welcome." Air Ranger said.

"We had to do what's right." Earth Ranger said.

"How can we ever repay you?" Mal asked.

"There's nothing." Fire Ranger said.

"We love helping and saving the day." Water Ranger said.

"And making sure everyone is safe." Forest Ranger said.

"I'm so sorry... I..." Bella started before introducing by the Fire Ranger.

"It's not your fault. You were under a spell. We're glad you're alright." Fire Ranger said. Bella then noticed a familiar sparkle in his eye. The only time she sees it is when she's with Tuck.

"We want to see your faces one day." Ben said.

"One day. We gotta go. Bye."

They ran to their hideout but Bella started had a thought.

"Are the Haywoods... the Dragon Rangers?" Bella thought.

Meanwhile...

The Haywood kids were no longer grounded after passing a few test for their grades. After being thanked by Bella, Mal, and Ben, they went back to the hideout and transformed into their normal clothes before walking out of the Dragon Ranger Lair...

"I'm so happy that Bella is back." Cassidy said.

"Me too." Tuck said. But Brody noticed that Tuck was sad.

"You ok?" Brody asked Tuck.

"I just... I don't like lying to Bella. I feel like I should tell her about this." Tuck said.

"I feel that same way about Jo. May be we can tell them." Brody said.

They came to the field at the house. Beau and Bailey were inside.

"So what now?" Brody questioned.

"Yeah, we stopped Bella or the Ice Dragon from freezing everything." Cassidy said.

"Maybe we should tell everyone, except that we'd be grounded for the rest of our lives." Dylan said.

"But what about the necklaces?" Chloe asked.

"Well, we're obviously connected to them and I think to each other. I say we keep them and the right moment comes, we'll tell." Tuck said.

"I agree."

"When the world needs us again, we'll save the day."

The kids exchange looks and puts their hands together.

1... 2... 3...

"Dragon Rangers!!" Everyone yelled, throwing their hands.

In the middle of the night...

As the kids sleep, their necklaces started glowing. Maybe this isn't the end... it was only the beginning of their Super Haywood adventures...

Hey Unicorn Stars
This story is just a random story but I love it so I hope you do. But it's not over yet, check out part two...