The Ball

Note, the outfit that the Haywoods and the Beast Family is wearing are the same from Bella's birthday party in my first book, I'm sorry, I'm too busy to look for other dresses, on with the story...

No one's POV
Bella was in the ballroom with Mal and Ben as they were talking to some friends when the Haywoods came. She ran to them and immediately hug Tuck.

"I miss you too, Princess." Tuck said, hugging Bella back.

"Hey! What about us?" Chloe asked Bella, making them pulling away.

"I missed you guys, but I missed Tuck the most." Bella said, kissing his lips, making them gag. Bella's parents came over.

"So, did you guys see the Dragon Rangers?" Mal asked.

"Not yet. I hope they come." Beau said, as he, Bailey, Ben and Mal walked off to go talk, letting Bella talk to the... Dragon Rangers.

"Ok, here's the plan. In one hour, you guys head to my bedroom and transform. I'll distracte our parents until you turn back into yourselves." Bella told them.

"You got it, Bella. Operation, Trick our parents is a go." Cassidy said.

"Do you guys always do this?" Bella asked, since it is her first time having an evil plan with the Haywoods.

"Trust when I say, you have no idea." Brody said as they all smirk, scaring Bella.

"Ok?"

After an hour, Tuck, Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe ran out of the ballroom to transform into the Dragon Rangers. Bella came to their parents and waited, then Tuck, Brody, Dylan, Cassidy, and Chloe came as the Dragon Rangers came into the ballroom. The whole crowd went crazy as Bella and he4 parents came up to them.

"Welcome, Dragon Rangers. We are very happy you can be here." Ben said.

"Thank you, your majesty." The Fire Ranger said.

"So, tell me? How about the origin of your powers?" Mal asked.

Bella got worried. She can't expose them of who they are.

"It was passed down from generation to generation." The Forest Ranger said, making Bella relieved.

The night went on but Beau and Bailey were wondering where the kids are and going back and forth wasn't a good idea. They got tired from the transformation and the parents soon noticed a pattern.

Beau and Bailey pulls Ben and Mal to the side to talk to them.

"Have you noticed something off about my kids?" Beau asked them.

"Yeah, they seem to have disappeared when the Dragon Rangers appeared." Mal said.

"And, Bella told me that she already introduced the Dragon Rangers to them but I didn't see anything." Ben said.

"Something is definitely off. Let's keep an eye on them." Bailey said, and they all agreed.

Meanwhile, Bella was with Tuck in his Fire Ranger form while on the balcony talking, a spot where nobody saw them.

"You know, I'm glad you know the truth, Bella." Tuck said.

"Thanks, I'm glad too. But, I'm really scared." Bella attended. "I just don't want you or your siblings getting hurt."

"I know and I understand. I know I can't promise that I won't get hurt but I can promise I can protect you." Tuck said.

"Why do I love you and do you look so good in your amor?" Bella said.