Super Powers and A Legend

No one's POV
The kids woke up the next morning from the dream in shock. They were still wearing their new necklaces they found but were about to discover something has changed...

Tuck went to his closet for a shirt but the moment he grabbed the door, it broke. Tuck managed to break the door off its hinges.

"What the...?" Tuck questions in shock.

Dylan walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth but when he looked into the mirror...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Tuck ran out of his room to Dylan's bedroom.

"Dylan? Dylan, are you OK? What happened?" Tuck asked his little brother, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Where am I?" Dylan questioned.

"You're in your bathroom." Tuck said.

"No, I'm not. I'm gone." Dylan replied.

"What do you mean you're gone?" Tuck asked before opening the door but Dylan wasn't there.

"Uhh... Dylan? Dylan, where'd you go?" Tuck question.

"Exactly. I don't know." Dylan said.

But then, Dylan reappears out of nowhere.

"Ok, it seems I'm not the only one with a superpower." Tuck said.

"You turned invisible too?" Dylan asked.

"No, but somehow I managed to pull my closet door off its hinges, so I got super strength." Tuck said.

Then Cassidy came in with a floating chair, book, and towel. Tuck and Dylan look at her with confusion as the objects dropped to the floor.

"Guys. Something is going on." Cassidy

"I'll say. You have floating objects following you." Dylan said.

"I know. My stuff started floating or moving if I try to pick it up." Cassidy said.

"Wooooooah!" Brody said racing in, hitting the wall, and falling on the floor. "Ow."

"Woah. How'd you do that?" Tuck asked his brother.

"I don't know. I heard Dylan screaming so I ran to check on him and before I knew it, I was on the cliffside in Auradon." Brody explained.

"What?" Chloe said.

"Chloe? Where are you?" Dylan asked.

"Look up."

Tuck, Brody, Dylan, and Cassidy looked up and saw Chloe floating.

"Chloe? Are you... flying?" Tuck question.

"Yeah. I just walked and then I started flying. Can someone help me down?" Chloe asked.

Brody got on the counter and pulled Chloe down from the sealing. Then Bailey and Beau came to Dylan's bathroom.

"What are you guys doing here?" Beau asked his kids.

"Uhhh..."

"You know what, never mind. Just get ready for school, I'm almost done with breakfast." Bailey said.

Bailey and Beau went downstairs.

"Should we tell them?" Dylan asked.

"I don't want to give daddy or Bailey a panic attack. But what caused this?" Tuck said.

"You know, I heard this mysterious chant last night, calling us the Dragon Rangers." Brody said.

"I think I heard that too and then this dream about the world being destroyed and our necklaces." Cassidy said.

"Dragon Rangers? What or who is that?" Tuck question.

"Maybe we should the library." Chloe said.

"I don't think the library will help us." Brody stated.

"Not here. In Auradon, they'll have something about dragons and this Dragon Rangers." Chloe said.

"Good thinking Chloe. I just hope our powers don't cause too much trouble." Brody said.

The kids got finished school but it wasn't easy. They managed to keep their powers under control but their powers still went out of control.

Tuck broke either the doorknobs or hinges, even if he didn't pull too hard. Brody was crashing into the wall or trash cans. Dylan was turning invisible in all of his classes. Cassidy made almost every float or move. Chloe kept flying out of her seat.

After school, they went straight to the library in Auradon. Tuck decided not to tell Bella in case it might be too dangerous.

They came to the selection of books.

"Woah. This is a lot." Brody said.

"Can we find anything in this place?" Dylan questioned.

"We can. We just need to look under dragons." Tuck said.

The kids went into the dragon section and started looking for anything involving Dragon Rangers or The Ice Dragon. After an hour, they found nothing.

"There's nothing on Dragon Rangers or anything on the Ice Dragon." Cassidy said closing a book.

"Nothing. How do they organize this place?" Dylan questioned.

Tuck, Brody, and Chloe were looking for books, but then Brody finds a book with a cover that has a picture of the necklaces they found yesterday. He takes it and says The Journal of the Dragon Rangers.

"I think I found what we're looking for." Brody said getting everyone's attention.

Brody place the book on a table as everyone gathered together. Brody tries to open it but he couldn't open it.

"Hey, books aren't supposed to be stuck." Brody complains.

Dylan looks at the book and noticed that there were 5 holes. He looks closer and realized that they were keyholes.

"Guys, this book isn't stuck, it's locked. Look, there are keyholes on the cover. We need keys to unlock it to read it." Dylan said.

"Where do you find keys to unlock a book?" Chloe asked.

"Maybe our necklaces are the keys." Tuck said.

They took off their necklaces. Each one played the sword with dragons in the keyholes and they fit. They turned it and the book opened. They came to a page with pictures of dragons, with fire, water, air, nature, earth, and snow. The book started speaking...

"A long time ago, when evil struck, there were six warriors with powers of dragons with the earth's elements. Fire, Water, Air, Nature, Earth, and Snow. They were known as the Dragon Rangers. But the 6th Dragon Ranger wanted more power and wanted to rule the land. The other Dragon Rangers had to defend them, but not the 6th Dragon Ranger placed a curse on the snow necklace, saying that whoever finds it, will be infected by its evil. And so, the rest of the Dragon Rangers placed a spell on their necklaces. Whoever finds it will become the next Dragon Rangers and destroy the Ice Dragon... forever."

The book finished reading. The Haywoods were shocked.

"Wow."

"Wow, is right." Dylan said.

"So... we must protect our worlds?" Cassidy question.

"We have no choice." Brody said.

"We can do this. I know it will take time but we got this." Tuck said.

"Hey, there's a hideout." Chloe said, pointing to a map of a tree.

What is the tree, find out...