▪︎My Wife▪︎

Sumedh

I was beyond shock after all these happened! How can someone do this to my dadi , me and 'my wife' Mallika. She looks so soft and innocent. She is still being hold by me by her waist!

My dadi came forward with guilt in her eyes and spoke " I'm sorry Sumedh, for me your life became a joke! I thought to make everything perfect but I never knew all this will happen." I stopped her as she was literally broke by the sudden shock which occurred past few minutes ago!

I spoke " I'm not hurt by you dadi and not by my wife.  She is my wife yes Mallika is my wife. She is not having family no problem! I'll be her family, I will win her trust. No problem if she is uneducated. I'll never treat her bad coz she is my wife."

I was fuming in anger like how can some be this much aggressive for having revenge that he used such an innocent girl. Now I spoke to Abhishek ruthlessly "Bring that man infront of me before Mallika wakes up" Abhishek nodded and left from their as I spoke.

Vaishnavi spoke "Sumedh, she needs an immediate medical check up coz she is in the effect of drug" I nodded and held her in my arms ( bridal style ) and took her to my room. Vaishnavi helped me in opening the door of my room and also helped me by saying where to keep my steps so that I could walk safely.

After keeping her safely on the bed I spoke to Sidharth "Tell the Mansion doctor to be present in my room within 5 mins." AS soon as I spoke Sid ran to fulfill my order! Dr.Piyali our Mansion doctor was present before me within 5 mins! She checked her and asked some questions to Vaishnavi which she answered.

Dr.Piyali spoke "Mam isn't any danger. She is just sleeping because of the effect of drug. She'll get into sense by 7 in the morning.  There will be not much difficulty, She'll just take time to give reactions for a while because of the drug." After this Sid went down to leave her till the Mansion door! It's just a respect to the doctor. 

After that everyone left 'our' room one by one. Just a day before this room was 'mine' but now within some hours it became 'our'.  It's new for me but some where in the corner of my heart I felt peace to mention this room as 'OUR'. I took a chair and sat beside Mallika and looked at her. She looks too much innocent and cute while sleeping.

I made some arrangements on phone calls for the culprit to make him learn a lesson! After that I again looked at my wife she looks too much cute in her sleep! An unknown smile came to my face!

Around 7am she woke up and looked around making faces. She looked tensed  after looking the unfamiliar surroundings and she looked shocked when she saw me!

She looked so cute when she is shocked.  She knows me. Everyone knows me. I have my photo's printed in the business section now and then. Now she has a cute frown on her face.Chickoo was with me only. She was sleeping and I was stroking her fur. As she woke up I kept Chickoo on the bed.

I spoke gently "Mallika, I don't know how to say this but yes we got married last night. I wasn't the one who kidnapped you my dadu's old friend now an enemy did this. First he kidnapped you from an orphanage and then injected you a drug. He told us you are an orphan and also uneducated but don't worry I'll be your family and give you the respect you deserve. I know it just happened all of a sudden but In my family there is no place for divorce." She looked shocked hearing all this but looking at her i felt like she was not shocked knowing the divorce part.

But  about this many of them don't know but anyways I guess she is right now digesting the fact that she is now 'MARRIED'.

I  spoke "Mallika you can take shower and get ready after that we can have our  breakfast then you will recognize those people and for  now I have arranged all necessities you need in the washroom." She just nodded. I don't know from where did I got all the softness but I spoke to her softy!!

She went towards the dressing table and started opening her jewelleries. As she was going to open the nuptial chain I spoke " If you don't mind then you shouldn't open the chain and chudda. "  She didn't respond me anything and removed the others!. She is still now in the effect of drug that's why not reacting much! I don't know what she will think about me but I felt happy seeing that she didn't removed the  Mangalsutra  and Chooda !!!

Just a month ago I and mom went for shopping and brought a red anarkali for my future wife! I genuinely loved the design of the dress. But I never thought that the dress will be needed so soon!!! I asked Vaishnavi to arrange everything that can be needed.

After telling her that someone will be there to lead her the way to the living room. I took my clothes and went to a random guest room's washroom and did my daily routine.

Meanwhile Abhishek brought the man. He messaged me. Now I will show him how it feels after messing with THE SUMEDH MUDGALKAR...

--------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this chappy!!
Wasse!!
What do you feel about Sumedh?
Also what will happen when the effect is fully vanished!
What will be her reaction???

Comment down your views!!

You know what there are 2 news right now!

1. RADHAKRISHN is getting offair :)

Last shoot is on 5th Jan and last telecast on 14 Jan 2023!

2. TUNISHA SHARMA commited suicide in her ongoing show's set!!

She was alive 8hrs ago :)
Life is very much unpredictable!

Rest In Peace 🤍

I can't force you all to vote but plz do vote it's makes me encourage!!

Lots of love ❤️!
I pray may all your wishes come true!

Acha I forgot one thing! You know what you should thank me coz I  wrote this chapter when i was in station 🤭.

Ok bye!!

Next part will be there hopefully soon!!!