▪︎Yes!!▪︎

Kinshuk

I don't know what the Mudgalkar's are thinking about but I'm always for Mallika when in this time she needs me so I just don't take care.

I took her hand and pulled her out of the Mansion and we sat on one of the swings the garden of Mudgalkar have.

I must say she is looking damn gorgeous. Just like a newly wedded woman. Red Anarkali , Chudda and Mangalsutra also golden jhumki. She is my bestie.

I started feeding her the cupcake which I took and asked her "what have you thought mallika about this marriage?"

She spoke "I was at first too much furious and thus I wanted to break, from flower pots to Chandlers. Everything. But when bhaiya came, I hugged him and broke down and cried."

I wasn't shocked with this. She continued "When bhabhi was shouting on him and on his family he was worried for me" Now that's something new.

Sumedh Mudgalkar is the most ruthless in business. Sumedh Mudgalkar, Basant Singh and Abhishek Malhotrah are the known DEVILS in the business world. That's why I want Mallika to think off.

I asked "How?" She spoke "Even when bhabhi was shouting he brought a glass of water and even made me drink while I was crying" now this is something unexpected from a devil anyways what i'm thinking off? Basant bhai is too more caring to Monika bhabhi!!

Shit! Did Sumedh love Mallika?? No this can't happen!! I think this is respect and care for his wife. He is living in arrange marriage beliefs and this I guess this is respect and care towards his wife, Mallika.

I asked her "What are you thinking about this marriage?? Don't say anything because of the tradition this family has! Do you want it or not? We all are with you. Ask to your heart and say." I said sternly.
She spoke by nodding her head "I want to give it try"

Now I want to now the reason and that's better not to the respect of the tradition so I asked "Describe Sumedh"

She spoke "I found Sumedh to believe I marriage as like me but he is not scared of it the way I'm of it. The information you gave to that old hag the same information was also told to him and his family that I'm an uneducated orphan girl while I was sleeping but then also he was ready to accept me as his wife and gave me the respect in last 12 hrs and also took care of me. I found him a nice person."

He behaved well with her. I asked "what made you think that you can survive with this marriage and life without love?"

She smiled and answered "Respect and care for each other is more than love Kinshuk. He respects me alot also cares for me alot. He is honest. Look everyone in his family had arrange marriage and they are happy and with time they are in love with each other. I don't know whether we'll to love each other or not but I believe we'll be happy"

I reminded her "You know na, he is known as devil in business world!" She replied "Yes I know he is ruthless and that too my brother. Even I'm no sane when it comes to business. I'm as ruthless like him in this field"

Yaa!! That true I know and have seen how much scary she is when it comes to work. She is right but marriage doesn't work on respect and care.

I said "You know na you should be physically attracted towards each other to workout the marriage?" She nodded and replied "yesss he is having an attractive body that greek God wala look. To be honest he is handsome". Now I have to think of everything

She now poke my arm and said "yaar I'm not getting younger now. I'm 26 and my papa will definitely wish to see his princess getting her prince but as I'm having the fear he will not say me. If this would not happen then I would never do marriage in my life. I want to fight and overcome my fear and give this a chance"

Now I'm happy for my mallu. I hugged her and said "I'm very happy for you. Finally you got married. You are looking so beautiful with all this" She hugged me back and mutted thank you.

OMG!!! How can I forget so I hurriedly broke the hug and asked "what will happen when papa will get to know about all this? He will be mad at Sumedh and in that he'll cut his throat and what not. After all he is protective towards you."

She spoke "Don't worry kinshuk he is my papa and I know how to talk to him about this and you know what I have to save my shuhag so don't worry. I'll handle everything." With this we stood up and went inside the Mansion to say about the decision she took to everyone.

----------------------------------

End of the chapter.
Share your reviews.
If you see any mistake then do say me and don't mind coz I hurriedly uploaded this chapter.

As I said today is my SOULSIS'S DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL>3
STAY BLESSED AND LOTS OF LOVE ❤️✨️
nostalgic_soulx

THIS IS THE GIFT FROM MY SIDE!!

ENJOY YOUR DAY>3

FUNFACT : I'M WRITING ALL THIS ON MY CHEMISTRY CLASS ( HYDROGEN IS GOING ON NOW 15:37PM IS THE TIME NOW)

SORRY FOR THE CHOTU PART.

VOTE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

Last episode of Radhakrishn 🥺❤️!!