▪︎Basant found the truth▪︎

Basant

I'm too much worried now. It has been more than 12 hours of my baby sister's missing. I don't know what will happen if papa gets to know about this. Even I haven't informed him till now.

I called her friends Kinshuk and Shivya and they were too shocked. But they told that an old man was investigating about my sister which left me shock.

They both came back from Mumbai in the early morning!! They both are trying there best to locate her like me!

I have searched the whole Mumbai but I couldn't find her. I just want my baby sister back! She is everything to our family! Specially she is life of my papa! I'm just praying to God to keep my baby sister safe wherever she is!

I'm now driving mindlessly meanwhile I'm continuously getting business call but I'm not interested in that now! I'm worried about my baby sister!

I cannot hold the goons even coz they are not booked by a top level or they themselves are not top level. They are some local goons for which it's difficult to track them out!!

I have a special ring for my lady love, Mon! She is calling me. I don't know what to say and was not taking up the call but again an another thing stuck my mind is what if she got to know where her princess and my baby sister!!! I picked up the call.

B : Hello Mon! I'm not able to find your princess?! How will stand infront of you? What will I say to papa??

M : Dont worry! I talked to her. She is fine and right now in Mudgalkar Mansion!

B : How come in the earth she is there?

M : I asked her the same but she told me to tell you and bring you over there as soon as possible.

B : Did you contacted anyone out among the Mudgalkar's ?

M : Yaaa!! I tried but none answered my call?

B : See I'm just 15 mins away from Mudgalkar Mansion. So you just come by taking the other car there at the office!

M : Alright! Drive safely. I'll be there!!

After the conversation I felt little relaxed that my cupcake, my baby sister is alright! She is safe and fine! I found her!! But why is she in the Mudgalkar Mansion? I quickly took up some speed to my car and reached there and ran inside as fast as possible!!!

Reaching there I found Raghav holding my Mallika's hand! I don't get a good vibe but I didn't care. I quickly went and engulfed into my protective arms!!!!!

I spoke " Where were you Cupcake? I was searching for you from last night! Don't you know how much I was worried for you? Even I had no one to tell about you who can help me find you out?. If this is your prank Mallika then I'm not going to spare you!"

She spoke "Stop Bhaiya, we have guest to speak so let him speak first" then she turned towards Sumedh and spoke "Bhaiya, stop thinking too much he doesn't do anything reckless" and with this Sumedh nodded his head innocently like a little boy.

Sumedh doesn't follow anyone's order but here he is doing. He is listening to my cupcake! This is shocking!

The old man spoke " You have rituals to follow then follow them and let me leave i have work to do. "