▪︎What Next?▪︎

Pankaj

When I got to know that my princess is missing I was terrified. Furious over my good for nothing son, Basant. When I got to know the Basant had stopped searching my princess I was sure that he got my heart.

After knowing the location of there were about I quickly ordered ramu to drive me to the Mudgalkar Mansion.

After reaching there, it seems like the whole Mansion is having some sort of celebration but I don't give a damn coz now I need to see my princess.

I walked inside and roared "BASANTTTTT". They seemed to be shocked seeing me there but I cannot do anything. I couldn't spot my daughter among the group of people present in the living room.

I again roared "Where is my princess?" Basant seemed to be in horror watching me like this he stammered while answering.

But from no where someone came and hugged me from my back.

That someone is my daughter. My Mallu. My princess. I brought her infront of my heart and hugged her while I stopped shouting. I asked "What is this Mallu? I was so worried for you." When I spoke out she hugged me more tightly.

I broke the hug and cupped her face. I was beyond shock when I saw her neck and hands. She is wearing chudda and Mangalsutra. "What is the Mallu? I know someone has tricked you but don't worry now I'm here will look in to the matter."

I asked Basant "what happened to my daughter? Say me honestly"

Basant spoke "Papa just listen to mallu once she is happy"

Now mallu turned me towards her and spoke "Papa be quite and listen to me otherwise I'll not talk to you" I am just a drowned cat infront of my princess so I muttered "Okay"

She spoke how she got kidnapped and got married to Sumedh. She told me an old crap is the reason of all this.

After listening to her I couldn't control myself. I spoke "you dont need to think about the tradition they follow." She hugged me and she spoke next which  made me think too!

"Papa you know I'm scared to get married but you also know that I believe in destiny. If this marriage never happens in a tragic way I would never get married on my own. I want to give this marriage a try. Papa I want something will you give me?" My daughter wants something and how can i say no so i nodded "I want sumedh as my husband in my life." She spoke holding my hand.

WHAT!!! MY DAUGHTER WANTS THIS MARRIAGE???

Sorry for the late!
Comment down and give me a star.
Next update will be soon. I hope so.