▪︎Papa!▪︎

Sumedh

Mallika seems to be happy and I'm also happy coz now I have Mallika as my wife in my life. Everyone is ready to kick me out of this house for her. She is having the charm that makes everyone protective towards her. I will never hurt her. I love her. Shit!!! Love!!! I should stop right now otherwise I'll screw it up!!

Basant and Monika they were still not knowing how to react and thus me and Mallika went to them. Mallika took kahani's hand in her and spoke "Bhabhi, yo know I can't hide my feelings from you so you only say me do I look unhappy??" Kahani replied "No!! You don't look unhappy but in morning you were crying your heart out!! Think about this dear!!" Mallika replied "Bhabhi at that point of time I was shocked and not knowing what was exactly happened but after thinking alot I took this decision." She said last few words looking towards me with a smile. Kahani nodded with a smile and hugged her!

Then we moved towards Basant and Mallika asked him "Bhaiya, you know Sumedh more than me right? Then you only say is he bad for me? Basant shook his head and spoke "No mallu he will keep you as queen and will treat you like that. I'm just shocked and don't know how to react." Mallika quickly hugged him and he asked "Are you happy now?" Mallika quickly nodded with a smile and spoke "Yess bhaiya! Your cupcake is super happy." Then they broke the hug.

Basant spoke to me " She is my sister sumedh, if I see or found that she is unhappy then that day will be your last day in her life." I though don't have sister of my own but I have Sidharth also when Basant and Abhishek got married I got 2 sisters I know how an elder brother feels. I hugged him and spoke "I can understand how you are feeling and I promise I'll keep her happy and I'll protect her with my life."
Saying so we broke the hug.

Then he stroke his finger on her hairs and side hugged both of us and spoke " Have a very happy and successful married life ahead. Congratulations to both of you. I'm happy for my sister and for my Best Friend."

This was such an emotional moment happened between a brother and a sister and two best friends!!!

Everything is now fine. Everyone is happy. Getting Mallika is now I consider myself as the luckiest and happiest man alive!!

We all enjoying and I was holding hands of Mallika while she was behind me when we all heard a scream "BASANTTTTT"

We all looked at the direction and saw Pankaj Singh standing there!! Shit!!! He came inside and probably he hasn't seen Mallika yet and now he shouted on Basant "Where I my princess?" "Paaapa wooo" Basant stammered on his words. Now I can understand what Basant meant "Heartbeat of my papa."

Pankaj Singh is as ruthless as me in business also I haven't seen him this my gentle or caring towards anyone. Not even basant. Mallika is his everything in this world, it proves.

Mallika spoke slowly to me "Just go with your heart ok?" I nodded. She quickly went and hugged Pankaj uncle. Uncle stopped complaining and hugged Mallika. "What is this mallu? I was so worried for you." Listening this mallika hugged him more tightly while he patted her head.

After they broke the Uncle looked at Mallika's neck and hands. Seeing the chudda & Mangalsutra he was shocked. He asked to her "What is this mallu?? I'm sure someone has tricked you to marry you. Don't think now I'll handle this" Saying so he again said "Basant say me everything honestly! What has happened to my princess!!"

"Papa once listen to mallika. Let her speak. She is happy." Said Basant

"Papa just be quite and listen to me otherwise I'll not talk to you" said Mallika and in response uncle said "OK princess"

__________________________

Next part soon!!
What will be his response?? Will he accept their marriage??

Please give me a star!
Follow bhi kar do!!

Bye!
Love you all!
Radhey Radhey ❤️🤌

25 comments to unlock next part!