▪︎Missing▪︎

Basant

I'm really very happy because finally in our group of 3 the last one I'm Sumedh is finally getting married. I wanted to tell him about my sister but I told him  that I'll told him that I'll tell after his marriage.

No one knows I have a sister too. Neither my friends nor their family. My family always kept her as our family's top secret.

I don't know why I felt so emotional while doing Kanyadan of Raghav's wife! As soon as their marriage was done I got a call from my sister's security head. 

SSH :  Sir! Mam is missing?

Basant : See don't do all these pranks to me though I know my sister loves to play prank on me. Be serious!! Don't do all these. Rather focus on your work.

I spoke this coz I know how much playfull my sister is. But the thing he spoke made me tensed.

SSH :  Sir! I'm serious. From the mid afternoon she is missing. First we thought she is in her hideout place but she is not there. We searched the entire place. She is missing Sir!.

Basant : Are you kidding with me? She is missing since the mid afternoon and you are informing me now?

SSH :  Sir! We got to know by 8pm so by getting this news we searched all the places but we could not find her!

Basant : wait!!! She is hidden from all and thus there is no chance of her kidnap. Can't you guys do a simple work to give a safe security towards my sister.

SSH :  Sorry sir!

Basant : I'm coming. Stay in the place where you are and don't inform to papa or anybody else.

I have to go. My baby sister is in trouble.

Seeing my facial expression Monika came to me and spoke "What happened?" I told her everything and she is now about to cry. Seeing her I spoke "Hold your tears Monika we are in a happy occasion. Stay here I'll go to Raghav and talk to him. Till then plz don't cry."

Speaking those to Monika I went to Sumedh  and told him that there's an emergency and I need to go. He asked me about the thing I need to say to them but how will I speak when the person about whom I'll talk is missing. I told him that I'll tell him about that later and took Monika with me and left from there.

I can't take Monika along with me all the place so I dropped her to the office and told her to stay in the family room which we have in the office. At first she was denying but later I explained that if I need any medical help she will be able to help by arranging a hospital immediately and thus she accepted.

Leaving her in the office family room. I straight away went to 'Moment'. As soon as I went I straight away went to the cctv room and looked at all the cameras but couldn't find a single trace. I was extremely worried and praying to God for her safety. Meanwhile Monika was calling  me because she was also worried. It has been 12 hours of my baby sister's missing.

---------------------------------------------
Show some love plz!
This part I wrote again on a station while I was waiting for my train to come!

Actually  Friday  Saturday  and  Sunday
Is the most hectic day for me.
Even on Monday  Tuesday  Wednesday  Thursday but relatively lesser than the other 3!

Hope you guys liked this part.

Do you have a brother or a sister ?
Comment down also do share a funny moment happened  between you and your brother or sister.

Are you liking the character of Basant  I'm trying to show?

What do you think will happen next?

Vote plz!
Keep watching RadhaKrishn!
Bye.