Tired p.2

,,Okay so Hyunjin , please sit on the ground with your back against the wall and play with the edge of your turtleneck ." I did as the men said . ,,Now look a bit down ... yesss like that!" I didn't dare to move a single bit until the photographer said I should do another pose ... and another ... and another , etc.

,,Okay you're finished , thank you pretty boy ." The man told Hyunjin with a smirk and wink . Jin felt uneasiness creeping up his back and just walked away after bowing .

(One photo of the shoot):

---

,,Okay Guys , you were all phenomenal ! Thank you very very much , I was stunned ! You can all go , excluding Hyunjin . I want to talk with him alone please." Uneasiness made its way all over my body again . I started picking the skin of my fingernails and chewing on my bottom lip . Sweat dripping down my forehead .

,,Uhm I don't know about that sir . If you have something to tell Hyunjin , you can tell everyone of us . We are like a family and if you need to tell him , you need to tell us . " Bangchan told the men with an attitude . Did he see the unsureness ?

,,I'd do that but I can't . It's a thing only Hyunjin should know Chan ." The leader just nodded and everyone , excluding Hyunjin , packed their things before walking outside the room .

,,Now about you pretty boy."

---

Unsure...

I'm sorry but wattpad won't let me write longer chapters :/

That was the chapter ml<3 I hope you feel well right now , and if not , I'm very sorry about that darling . I don't know what's going on but it'll get better . Believe me.

Make sure you ate today and stay hydrated and safe <33

I looovveee you all<333

#LoveStay