Failure

what happened :

,,Good morning , we are stray kids . We are here for the photoshoot ." Bangchan talked to one of the workers , bowing while smiling . ,,Oh yeah right , well I am Zuyang the manager of the whole photoshoot and this is our photographer."

The man walked into the room . I looked at him before my eyes filled with pure horror . ,,Good to see you again." he smiled evil-ish. 

------

I shook my head , slowly walking backwards . As I hit the wall with my back I felt the eyes on me . ,,Are you okay hyunjin?" I heard Chans voice as if I was underwater . My eyes tried not to catch someones else's eyes , roaming around the room . My breath got heavy as I looked at the still smirking man , looking at me with pure lust . 

As I finally snapped out of my trance , I nodded , closing my eyes and took a deep breath . It cant happen again , I won't let that happen . If it happens again , it will be my last reason to end it all . I cant handle another time ... 

I walked up to them , smiling softly before apologizing , I didn't know what has happened to me . Everyone just nodded , minding their own business . Would they just care a little bit more ... maybe that would make me feel better . ,,Okay guys so let's get you styled ." Zuyang clapped her hand , smiling and walking away with the photographer . 

As the man left , I felt relieved and sighted . I was about to go to my seat as suddenly someone grabbed my wrist , holding me in place . A sharp pain ran thru my body as I tried not to show a sign of pain . I turned around slowly , facing a worried but also curious Chan .

,,yes?" My voice is small and not like me . ,,What was that Hyunjin? Are you sure that you are okay?" no. I nodded , smiling a bit . ,,Yeah dont worry I thought I saw a huge spider on the wall ." Worst excuse ever , but as it seems it worked for chan because he just nodded with a small smile and walked away. 

-----

,,Okay Hyunjin , we are ready." I smiled at the stylist thru the mirror . She was still touching my hair and face to correct some things but I couldn't help myself and felt uneasy . What if she just wants to touch me ? I shouldn't thing like this ... she's just doing her job . 

,,You are very pretty." As I heard her feminine voice , I heard a high pitched rustle in my ear , giving me a big headache . ,,Excuse me." I stood  up , covering my ears and walking towards the bathroom . The girl was left behind shocked , hands still in the air . 

As i opened the door , I sat on the floor , leaning against the toilet . ,,Ah fuck" I hissed at the sharp sound ringing in my ears . My headache got worse and my throat felt sore . 

"You are very pretty.." .... ,,You know...you look very handsome." .... "Let's make it quick" I felt tears filling my eyes , threatening to fall down anytime. The voice of the girl and man gave me goosebumps all over my body . 

I cant cry..everyone will notice and they will ask me if I am okay , what happened , dont be a crybaby . Once they find out what happened , they will think im disgusting . Im so weak I cant even defend myself! The thoughts got louder , the ringing slowly disappearing. 

A loud knocking pulled me out of my world as I looked up . ,,Its your turn hyunjin , cmon." Seungmins voice made me close my eyes . I noticed that everytime the members are with me ... talk to me , every worry disappears for a second . I stood up , opening the stall door . 

,,Coming." I didn't look the boy into the eyes as I walked past him , towards the photo shooting era . 

I got met with many people including the old man and Zugang . I slowly walked towards the kitchen themed corner , sitting on the seat in front of a table . I didn't know how to pose , but luckily Zugang told me how .