Nervous day.

,,2 BADDIES 2 BADDIES 1 PORSCHE-." Hyunjin heard the members voice through his EarPods . Luckily the angelic voice of Gaho - Stay here cancelled it a bit . Stay here is currently one of his fav songs . It feels like he gets lost in his own thoughts everytime he listens to it . He knew they'll be there soon and each second more fear filled his body. The thoughts that his members would see him just in underwear and that they'll see his weight got his eyes all teary . His hands were trembling and a lump build in his throat .
He took a deep breath , trying to calm down but as the car stopped moving , his eyes widen . ,,We're here guys !" Bangchans voice filled Hyunjins ears . ,Oh shit.' was the only thing he thought at the moment. As the car door opened , a freezing breeze welcomed his body . Goosebumps everywhere and blue white lips . ,,Cmon Hyunjin , we ain't waiting forever." Han said while rubbing his arms . Hyunjin nodded and stepped outside the car. The scarf around his neck got itchy but the boy tried his best to not unwrap it and throw it on the floor .

As they entered the room , the scent of doctor and medicine disgusted Hyunjin . No matter how often he smelled that scent , he hates it everytime more and more.

Hyunjin pov:

,,You must be stray kids ,right ?" The lady asked the leader with a smile . Chan bowed and nodded . ,,Yes , we're here to get a body check up . We're going on tour soon , that's why." We took a seat on the long uncomfortable brown couch . My back instantly started to hurt so I tried to sit properly . ,,Hyunjin stop moving so much , it's uncomfy ." Lee know ordered me . I nodded and apologized .

,,okay let's start with the leader please . Sir Bang please undress excluding  your underwear and lay down on the bed over there ." The woman commanded Chan while reading thru her notes. Bangchan did as she said and laid down on the bed . The members were laughing with him , thinking its funny but I didn't know what exactly is funny . The woman squeezed random parts of chans belly , asking him everytime if it hurts . The boy always shook his head , saying ,,no".
,,Okay thank you sir , now please stand against the wall over there ." again , Chan did as she said and placed himself against the cold white wall .

,,Your height is 1.71cm ( 5'7) and weight 65kg (143lbs) . You are very healthy sir a, please stay like this." Chan bowed and put back on his clothes before taking a seat on the couch. .

,,Next his Lee Felix . Please undress , lay down there." Lix did and laid down . The woman did the same over and over again . The next were : Jeongin , Seungmin , Changbin , Lino , Han and lastly me.

Felix : height : 1.71 (5'6) weight : 64kg (140lbs) healthy
Jeongin: height : 1.72 (5'7) weight : 62kg ( 136lbs) healthy
Seungmin : height : 1.78 (5'10???) weight : 60kg ( 132lbs???) healthy
Changbin. : 1.67 ( 5'6) weight : 68kg (149lbs)healthy
Lino: 1.72 ( 5'7.5 ) weight : 58kg ( 127.9lbs)healthy
Han: 1.69 (5'6) weight : 60kg ( 132lbs) healthy

,,Okay last one , Hwang Hyunjin ." the lady smiled at me . My hands started shaking and thick waterpearls ran down my forehead . ,,Uhm mrs. , am I allowed to not undress ? I don't like undressing in front of everyone ." I smiled . ,,No sir, that's not possible . But if it helps the others can wait outside." She smiled . I looked unsure at the others and nodded . They understood and walked out of the room . ,,Now please sir Hwang , you know what to do." I nodded and slowly took off my clothes . I heard a gasp and took a deep breath . ,,Please ma'am, don't tell anyone or say something . I know you are not allowed to keep this a secret , but please ." I begged her , looking at her shocked teary eyes . ,,Uhm okay Hyunjin . I'll keep it a secret this time , but we still need to do the check ." I nodded and laid on the bed . She pressed on parts that really hurt . I hissed in pain as she pressed on my ribs and abdomen . After that I stood against the wall , according to her I'm 1.82 (6'0) .

,,Now please step on the weight scale ." I looked at her , hands shaking and legs trembling . ,,Ma'am do I really need to do this?" ,,Yes Hyunjin! You need to do this !" I flinched at the sudden loudness . I nodded with glossy eyes and stepped on it . I closed my eyes and heard the woman writing something in her book .

,,101lbs(46kg) ." My eyes shut open , trying to process what the woman just said . ,,Hyunjin you're too much underweighted . Every diet you're doing right now , cut it . If you go below 40 , you can even die... This is everything but healthy." She laid her hand on my nude shoulder , making me flinch away . I nodded and put back on my clothes . ,,you can come inside guys ." I nearly whispered , looking at the floor . Everyone came inside , picking up their bags and waiting for the woman to say something , but she just stood there in shock and looked at her book .

,,okay so , the results are very good ! Everyone of you is healthy but Minho , as I told you , it'll be better to cut a diet for now and Hyunjin .... You uhm yeah you know." I felt eyes on me after the last sentence . I tried avoiding eye contact with everyone , nailing it . ,,You can go , have a nice day!" She smiled at everyone . We bowed and walked outside .

A cold breeze hugged my body as soon as we exit the building . I shivered and rubbed my arms , trying to heat myself up a bit . ,,Here ." I felt something soft covering my body and suddenly i wasn't cold anymore . I looked beside me where Bangchan smiled at me , only in his hoodie now . ,,Aren't you cold yourself now Chan ?" I asked , my voice small and tired. ,,Nah not really . It was pretty hot in there so I'm heated up ." I nodded and thanked him before stepping into the van .

I pulled out my EarPods and connected them with my phone . I leaned myself against the window as the soft voice of Be Be your love by Rachael Yamagata rang inside my ears . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath . I felt myself slowly drifting off until I finally escaped my thoughts .... I fell asleep .

——
I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO SORRY FOR POSTING LITERALLY NOTHING but it has been very very stressful due that my boyfriend and I moved in in a new house 5 months ago and it was even harder than normal because we now live in a whole new continent sooo yeah . I promise I'll post more now that we are finally finished ! I love you guysssss <3

-Priya