Pair of arms.

3rd Person :

As everyone finished eating , they stood up and went to their rooms .

"By the way Inyeop , how long are you gonna stay ? You've been here for what feels like an eternity ." Bangchan smiled , crossing his arms and leaning against the wall of the kitchen .

Inyeop was currently washing off the dishes , yes even tho it was not his task to do - blush covering his face due to nervousness .

"O-Oh if you want to I can go right now , no problem haha." He laughed off , turning around and ready to pick up his stuff from Hyunjins room .

"no no , it's okay please stay . I was just asking because I thought you maybe have family at home or at least a pet."

His heart sank as he remembered how lonely he was before meeting Hyunjin . But Inyeop gulped down the lump in his throat , noticing how long he took to answer.

"Actually no haha , I live alone for a long while by now ." He nervously smiled , leaning against the table with his arms crossed in front of his chest and head hanging low. He knew that the only thing that keeps him alive is his boyfriend that is struggling more than himself and the thought of it made inyeop rethink everything that happened in the past few years .

His career , family , friends , fame , etc... Everything that destroyed him ... but he kept holding onto that really thin thread that told him 'at the end everything had a reason to happen , it's going to get better.'

And holding onto that thread was the best decision ever .

A hand rubbing his back pulled Inyeop out of his thoughts and it was comforting , so comforting that he didn't want it to stop .

"Stay as long as you want , okay ? Don't feel unwanted or something like that , you are welcomed here ." Bangchan said softly , noticing how tears built up inside the others eyes . But Inyeop blinked them away , thanked the leader and made his way up to his boyfriend . 

---------

"God baby I don't want to perform for hours." Hyunjin whined , throwing himself on top of his boyfriend who just laughed at hyunjins attitude .

"I am sure stays are gonna be really happy , especially the ones that have my boyfriend as their bias and call him stuff like their husband orrr ... prince hyunjin ? The love of my life ? Stuff like that?" Both started laughing at the names .

"Stop I hate those names." Hyunjin laughed , holding his stomach as tears of joy prickled down his cheeks .

"I noticed that you always cry when laughing really hard . I think It's cute ." Inyeop smiled , wiping away the water drops and supporting his head with his hand .

The younger one felt his cheeks getting warm at the feeling and because of the act . How did he deserve this man ? It's like god sent him a gift after all the suffering , a gift that couldn't be better.

He smiled and slowly leaned in , closing his eyes at the feeling of a warm pair of lips meeting his .

A pair of lips that make him forget every worry inside his mind , A pair of eyes that make him feel alive , A pair of ears that listened to everything needed to be heard , A pair of arms that make hyunjin feel warm and home , A pair of legs that support his struggles that hyunjin can't carry anymore and one big heart that makes Hyunjin feel loved and wanted .

Not noticing how lost both got , like two childish middle school boys that ran away from the chaos they caused .

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Inyeops neck , pulling his even closer as the others hands wrapped around the smaller ones waist .