Distinct love chapter 22

Jin was so angry from the incident that happened earlier that he decided to take a half day. He doesn't want to see the faces of either Namjoon or Mr. Suri for atleast today.

Jin was lying alone on their couch when he heard sound of doorbell. He sprinted towards the door only to find jimin standing there. Then jin come to realisation that he was so lost in his thoughts that he lost track of time . Jin was about to close the door when he found someone familiar watching them from a far.

But then he saw that someone leaving from there. He thought may be he just misunderstood the situation may be it's just a coincidence. He come to their hall and found jimin sitting their quietly. Jin asked " How was your clg today? ". Jimin replied with a small smile " It was okay " .

Meanwhile With taehyung and jungkook in clg

Taehyung and jungkook were spending lots of their free time with each other because of their project . Tae was saying something about the project but jungkook was lost while looking towards tae. He didn't heard a thing which tae said earlier.

Tae noticed that jungkook didn't interrupted him for a once, usually he never let Tae finish his sentence without interrupting him. Tae called jungkook name several times but he failed to gain his reply so he just flick jungkook forehead without thinking and this time he heard a groan in a reply .

" What the hell taehyung?..Are you crazy ? Why did you do that? IDIOT " Shouted kook while rubbing his forehead to soothe the pain. " You are an idiot who was sitting their looking towards somewhere continuously like a dead person... And here I was rambling things thinking that you are listening to me....what was you even thinking ? Where were you lost exactly...speak now " Tae replied immediately.

Jungkook stutter " I w-as not thi-nking any-thing ....and stop ask-ing irrita-ting question to me....you are really stupid". Tae smriked on jungkook stuttering and said " Were you thinking about your girlfriend/boyfriend ? ". Jungkook replied proudly" What NOOOOO.... I am very happy single man for your kind information kim taehyung ".

" Oh I am sorry... My bad jungkook... How can i forgot that how irritating and arrogant you are ... No one can bear you for long ....i feel sorry for your future partner " Said tae teasingly . Jungkook gave glare to tae " Look who is talking... You are the irritating and the arrogant one here...i feel bad for your future partner and i am damn sure he will run away after meeting you ".

Tae shouted " You just care about your own things I will manage mine huhh ". Jungkook said " I hope you will do the same too huh.. Stupid ".

At night ,

From last 20 minutes, Jimin was debating to himself whether he should call yoongi Or not. He was reading the book which was given by yoongi to him and he have some doubts on it .

Later he decided to give a call to yoongi but when the call connected he immediately disconnected the call. Jimin sigh and mumbled " I shouldn't have called him... He may find me irritating and dumb , and it's already 9 at night_ ". Jimin's thought got interrupted by a ringing sound on his phone.