Distinct love chapter 35

Hobi and Jackson drink same amount of alchohal but jhope gets drunk in only few shots. Jackson tried to drag jhope a little to take him near the car but jhope started crying " Why I n-ever get wh-at I want in my life? You also not letting me do what I want".

Jackson sigh again because jhope is not ready to leave from there it's already been more than 2 hours of Jackson convincing jhope. Jackson finally get succeed to bring jhope inside the car. He decided to take him on his place as he thought leaving jhope on his own will not be safe .

Jhope was babbling things randomly the whole ride to Jackson place . When Jackson layed hobi on the bed, the distance between both of them were really little which made easier for Jackson to hear clearly what jhope said " I do-n't feel go-od...I am so sad..... So lo-nely".

Jackson said softly " You should sleep hobi... You will feel better after taking some rest ". Hobi shook his head and sit  on the bed instantly " You di-dn't get it Jacks-on....Everyone hates me... No o-ne like me.... I am afr-aid I will left alo-ne in this wor-ld ". Jackson said softly " Who will not like you.... You are everything one can dream off".

With jimin

Jimin started walking for his college, he was busy in detangle his wired earphones that he didn't notice a very familiar car besides him . " Jimin...jimin...
Here" said yoongi while waving towards jimin ". A smile appeared on jimin face which made his eyes disappeared at the same time melting the heart of the older.

Yoongi noticed jimin is wearing new earrings and he can't agree more that how earnings are just perfectly match  jimins feature like it is just made for him

Yoongi noticed jimin is wearing new earrings and he can't agree more that how earnings are just perfectly match  jimins feature like it is just made for him.  Yoongi didn't realize when words came out of his mouth " Your earings_". Jimin didn't let yoongi finish as he panicked " Did I lost one of them again (he said while touching his ears only to found them on their place)".

Jimin continued " What about them hyung? " . Yoongi said " It's pretty". Jimin nodded in agreement " You also like earings? ". Yoongi nodded " Yes but I like them more on you ". Jimin cheek turned pink on yoongi words who was unaware of his words impact.

Jimin suddenly realize something " Hyung how come you are here in the morning? ". Yoongi said with a excitement in his voice " I wanted to take  you somewhere after the college...you will like it". Jimin got confused " Where hyung? ".

Yoongi said with a visible smile on his face " I wanted to show you a practice concert of VIDE (i used random name for a singer). I have some connections their so I was able to get 2 tickets". Yoongi noticed how jimin got silent hearing about this, he got some idea why jimin get silent " Jimin its okay if you don't want to... I understand ".

Yoongi continued " You can say no... Okay..i will never force you". Jimin nodded and said " I know hyung.....and I like VIDE music but Lots of people (alphas/betas) scare me". Yoongi said softly " It is a trial show there will be not more than 150 people..... I wanted to show his performance because when he was really young he has social anxiety and stage fear but now he is doing music by overcoming his fear".