Chapter 8: Exposed pt.2

Jimin's pov

"I'm a vampire..." Hanni mumbled

I looked at her and yelled "YOU'RE A WHAT?!" She sighed and said "Jimin-ah don't make me repeat myself"
"Ok Ok I'm sorry" then I asked her a question "S-so your the only vampire in this whole entire school or the rest a-are?"

It took her like a minute to answer my question I was about to ask her again until she cutted me off.

"No, the whole entire people in this school are vampires" then she continued with "You and your little human friends are the only human here.." my eyes widened and I thought THE FUCK- OMGGG WERE GOING TO DIE-

As I was stressing my brain out Hanni said something that made my heart flutter.
"Don't worry about you and your friends dying. I'll protect you at all cost"  I smiled and said "Thank you, it's quite scary when your in a school full of vampires" she chuckled, " No problem" then she continued "Let's know eachother more" I hummed which meant sure. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to her bed, sat me down and started asking me questions.

"Well I know your name is Jimin but whats your full name?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she rolled her eyes "Just answer the question Jimin-ah" "Hwang Jimin, what about you? what's your full name?" She smiled and answered my question "Pham Hanni, that's my full name" Pham Hanni? That doesn't sound like a Korean last name not I known of. That brought me to my second question "By any chance Hanni are you a foreigner or something?" When I asked her the question she let out a soft laugh and said "Yeah I am a foreigner. I'm a Vietnamese-Australian"

I nodded my head and she said "and I'm assuming that your full Korean?" I nodded my head again and she asked me an other question "Are any one of your little friends foreigners?" I answered her questions "Sammy is. She's half Korean and half British" then suddenly she said "No wonder. When I saw you guys coming in I looked at the girl with glasses and she doesn't look Korean." I hummed and she asked me an other question "When's your birthday?"

"June, 7th 2003" when I answered her questions her eyes widened and said "Your older than because my birthday is October 6th and I'm born in 2004" something topped into my head and I smirked and decided to tease her "I guess you have to call me unnie now" she looked at me at disgusted "No, the fuck. I will not call you unnie"

Hanni's pov

"I guess you have to call me unnie now" I looked at her at disgusted like the fuck I am calling her Jimin-unnie  "No, the fuck. I will not call you unnie" when I told her I'm not calling her unnie she laughed.

Her laugh is very cute and my heart started pumping. As my heart started pumping out of nowhere she said.

"I was joking you don't have to, I'll be weirded out too if you call me Jimin-unnie" I nodded at her and she smiled.

-
-
-

As we kept talking and joking around I yawned and Jimin-ah looked at me and said "We should go to sleep especially you" I nodded my as I agreed with her statement. As she got out of my bed she patted my head and said "Good night PhamPham" I looked up at her and said "Goodnight" she smiled and walked to her side.

I layed down and turned to my side and smiled.

A/N: OMGGG I FINALLY UPDATED IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING