HALLELUJAH

I never believed in God. I was always afraid of becoming one of them. The fear was unbearable; the sensation given from hearing their voices was absolute nightmare. I saw them when I was only 2 months old, I should have never been able to remember this , is just some madness that my brain made or reality? I grew up with them within me and as I grew, they grew with me.

My parents were constantly fighting over small things and I was mostly the outsider on which they let the anger out. I was never favored by them, I was always someone extra in that place. I wanted to know more and more about myself, about THEM. But my parents were constantly stopping me. It was hard to manage my life.

As I grew up, life become darker. I had to suffer from all kind of stuff, however the healing process was never as hard as it seemed. I got through it all with THEM. I knew and felt them inside my mind, body and soul. I never discovered what they were. I just got used to hearing them.

Their voices were strong and powerful. They were echoes in my body, my mind was always bowing to them and my spirit was weakened with every word spoken by THEM. I tried to overpower them, but I was weak, so weak and so tiny in this all whole of THEM. I needed an escape and I could have hardly ever find one. Music was useless, they could change the works with their own. It was painful.

My heart was, somehow, the only part of me which stayed mine whole. It was not delayed from its place or changed my THEM and their words never reached it. I was only this way, able to overcome them somehow. I learned to hide my spirit in my heart every time they spoke to me. Their voices were almost breaking my ears and the pain I felt was almost deadly. But I went through, I survived.

I reached the age of 30 with no problems. I was not married and my life was as simple as it should have been. I long lost the power of the voices but it was starting to get stronger every day.

As long as my spirit was hidden, they could not reach me, but one day I collapsed and lost the way and the power. My spirit was too strong for my heart and somehow too big for it. It was painful. That was the moment when THEY got back.

With loud and powerful voices they spoke to me. I collapsed and hit the ground. I opened my eyes and I could see THEM all around me. Huge creatures of thouzands of eyes and wings with obscure apearences and powerful inner voices. I was socked. They were something that I could ever imagine I could see: ANGELS.

They told me in an strange language everything: about my destiny and about my FATHER. They told me about what I needed to do and what I should have don until now.

I was a SON OF A GOD. I was someone that could have taken the whole Earth in my hands and manage its destiny and scope for eternity..... My eyes opened and I could see the sky above me, the world around me more clearly than ever. I was now CONSCIOUS of the world....

I found a way to manage to fulfill my destiny and make a good use out of it. It was hard, but I was strong. I was someone who was protected. I needed to do all I could do. I WAS ALOWED TO DESTROY IT.

The world was at its doom. I was its true RULER, not any GOD or any Angel.. It was ME, FINALLY ME A SON OF A GOD. ..

The God who never showed to me, I was GOD, I was good and evil and could always become more. ...

I was HIS son, the true god in which never believed.... HE was my FATHER, my creator.....

The angels were right, I had a destiny and they only pulled the trigger to it....

I WAS AWAKE AND BREATHING

My Father was waiting for me to be born as HIM, as EVIL itself, as SATAN te true god, as the only one who could help humanity...I WAS A SAVIOUR.

My MoTheR was right : I WAS SUCH AN CURSE TET SHE WOULD RATHER DIED THAN GIVE BIRTH TO ME, so I helped her fulfill her destiny

DEATH was MY destiny, HER destiny, OUR destiny and HIS destiny..