10.

"So you told Lando? How did he react?" Kelly was standing next to me in the Red Bull garage.
The race was already halfway done and Lando was driving in P3. He would hopefully have another podium. "Really good, we cuddled all night. He's so soft and sweet" I smiled. She was right, I should've told him way sooner. I had no reason to be scared.
"I am so happy for the both of you. If you ever need something, Max and I will definitely help you" I hugged her, she was so sweet. We both looked at the tv screen as they were waving the chequered flag. Lando ended on P2 while Max finished third.
He actually beat Max, I was so proud. "Let's go to our men" Kelly said as she pulled me with her.

I was standing between the Mclaren mechanics and Red Bull ones. It was definitely where I belonged.
I couldn't wait to see Lando and hold him. I was so proud.
He jumped out of his car and ran to his mechanics. They all were so happy for him. I can only imagine how happy they would be if he won his first race.

They pointed at me and Lando immediately ran to me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his helmet.
All I could see were his eyes, but that was enough.
I saw the happiness in his eyes and that's all that made me happy.

——————————

"I am so proud" I was sitting in his drivers room and I looked at him as he was changing out of his racing suit. "Don't you have to be at Red Bull to film their celebrations?" He smirked as he walked up to me. He was only wearing his underwear and he looked so sexy right now. "Oh they can wait" I said as I pulled him to me.
I pressed my lips against his and not long after he was on top of me. Naked.

My hands were going over his body. I could feel his muscles. I loved his body so much. He was kissing my body, from my belly to my lips. "Can't people just walk in here?" I mumbled on his lips.
We didn't lock the door because it wasn't possible to do so everyone could just walk in whenever they wanted. "It makes it exciting right?" He smirked at me. I didn't have the chance to reply because I could feel him pushing his dick inside me.
He put his hand on my cheek as he thrusted inside of me. I couldn't help but moan, I loved the feeling of him being inside me.

"Lando, are you coming?" His head engineer knocked on the door. "Yes almost" he replied as he smirked down at me. It had a whole different meaning than the engineer meant.
"We are taking the team picture in a second so please hurry" he yelled, which made Lando go even faster. He probably realized he didn't have much time before someone would actually come in.
He pressed his lips against mine and I could feel how he came inside of me.
We were both laying next to each other for a second before he got up.
"I will pleasure you for much longer next time baby" he winked at me. Fuck I already couldn't wait for that.

@LandoNorris: WEYEYEEY!! We did that!

Liked by @BlueSkye, @Mclaren, @Imanii and 927.749 others.

@BlueSkye: I'm so proud baby 🧡
> @LandoNorris: I love you!
@Mclaren: much more to come!
@Carlossainz55: Congratulations cabron!
@user1: yay! Good job Lando
@user2: two podiums in a row!!