CHAPTER 13

Akil got into his bullet and started to drive towards Arjun's home... Vetri followed him...

Vetri mv: ivanukku epdi arjun veetukku Vali theriyum...

Akil  reached there and started to bang the door... Sam who was in the shower heard the sound and got out of the bathroom wearing her night dress..

Sam mv: yaaru ipdi kadhavey odayura maari  thattura? Kandippa arjun kidayadhu.. avarta spare key irukumey...

Sam: irunga irunga varen...

Hearing her voice.. Akil started to bang more...

Sam: Ada chi yaar adhu?

She opened the door and saw furious Akil standing outside & glaring at her... Vetri standing behind Akil & signalling her to be keep quiet...

Akil gripped her hand in Anger,

Sam: ah vidunga valikudhu Akil..

Akil gritted his teeth and asked,

Akil: ethana dhadava sonna... Avan kooda pesadhannu.. en pecha meeri Avan veetukey vandhurukka?..

Vetri : anney Edhuva irundhalum veetukku ulla poi pesikalam ney..

Akil dragged her inside & closed the door in vetri's face...

Vetri mv: am I joke to you?.enna paatha epdi theriyudhu ivarukku?

Sam Gulped seeing Akil this much angry... He dragged her into random room & pushed her into wall & trapped her between his arms...

Akil: unna dha ketta badhil pesu...

Sam: adhu ... Adhu .. en ishtam...

Akil: oh... Apdiya? Sari...

Before she process what's happening... He grabbed her face and kissed her making her froze in her place.... He poured all of his anger in that kiss... he left her only when she struggled to breath...

Sam gaped at him & whispered, "why?"

Akil: because adhu en ishtam..

Sam got Angry before she yelled at him..  they heard voices of vetri & arjun...

Arjun: hey azhage... Azhage... Unna pakka un anna vetri vandhurukaaru.. paaru.. kadhava thorakkama enna panitu irukka?

Sam pushed Akil & tried to leave from there... But Akil grabbed her & lifted her in his shoulder...

Sam: Akil enna pandringa? Erakki vidunga...

Akil: mudiyadhu...

He tried to leave room before that she shouted...

Sam: sari.. sari... Naaney varan .. please erakki vidunga..

When he tried to consider her let her down but what she said after that made him angry,

Sam: arjun velila nikuraru... Ipdi thookitu poradha Paatha thappa ninachkuvaaru...

Akil closed his eyes in anger & stromed out of the room with protesting Sam in his shoulder...

Seeing Akil carring Sam ... Vetri dropped his jaws in shock and Arjun stood there with blank expression..
Akil stopped before arjun and smiled at him,

Akil: sorry for the disturbance... Naanum EN WIFE UM enga veetukku kelamburom...

Left from there...