CHAPTER 30

He threw her on bed and hovered above her and kissed her forehead...

Akil: I missed you di so.. so... Much... Especially at night & our kitchen kiss...

Sam: me too ...

Sam Blushed & smiled at him & peck his lips.. but he crashed his lips on hers forcefully...

Aasai Nooraagi Pogum
Aadai Noolaagi Pogum
Kanney Kannaadi Aagum

Aasai Nooraagi Pogum
Aadai Noolaagi Pogum
Kanney Kannaadi Aagum

His hands started to roam in her body making her moan in his lips.. she inserted her hands into his shirt and traced his well toned abs ... He groaned at the new sensation...

Theendal Un Saavi Endru Thedi Poga

He buried his face in her neck and inhaled deeply her fragrance & started to kiss there and suck & biting it ...

Thoondal Un Vaasam Endru Aadi Poga

She started to shiver at the sensation of his lips that roam around her neck...

Suddenly their phone started ringing but he cutted the call and switched off it & threw that away...

Oor Kangal Romba Thollai

His beard and moustache is tickling... He started to place open mouth kisses & his hands entered into her tshirt... She started to squirm under his hands that roaming in her bare skin... She closed her eyes and lead out a moan ..

Shivu : ah Bawa....

Endraaga Kattikondu Mutham Vaithu
Ondraaga Kaadhalaaga

That's it he lost his control & Removed his shirt and her tshirt.. making her blush and closed herself from him and turned around from him... He hugged her tightly from behind & started to kiss her neck from behind.. 

Yen Yen Yen Thegam Mattum Paavam Ingu
Endraaga Sol

He turned around her and hovered over her again and started to kiss her neck and travelled from there to her cleavage..

Aasai Nooraagi Poga
Aadai Noolaagi Poga
Kanney Kannaadi Aagum

she gripped his hair.. he's claiming her with his lips all over her upper body... They removed each and  every obstacles between them & Started to explore each other.. they are covered in a single blanket together...

Nam Porvaikulle Mei Veppamaaga
Nam Kaalai Velai Men Muththamaaga
Vaa Kaadhal Seivom Por Uththaamaga
Neengaama Iruppom Viruppamaaga

When his tongue started to trace & suck in her precious places.. she felt a jolt of electricity in her body..  she started to panted at the new sensation.. her toes curled in pleasure...

Eera Muththam Paayum Saththam
Oori Pogum Bodhai Endru

She flipped him and started to kiss all over his upper body... & Left a few marks of hickeys too...

Thaaga Pookkal Pookka Seiyum
Latchamaaga

He groaned in pleasure and gripping her waist tightly and start to rub themselves. He flipped their place & started to kiss neck neck and left some bites in all over the places of her body...