CHAPTER 42

Akil entered the kavin's home... Everyone was sitting in hall and looking at him with blank face.. Sam didn't even acknowledgement him & eating a bowl of fruit...

Akil cleared his throat,

Akil: apram eppo idatha kaali pandringa?

Kavin: edhukku?

Akil: court order paa.. naanga thaniya dha thanganum... Theliva solirkanga la..

Saindhu mv: edhey Thaniya va?

She looked at Sam... Sam assured her with her eyes...

Kavin: avalukku Udambu sarila unna nambi laa thaniya vida mudiyadhu...

Akil rolled his eyes & said, "unga ellarayum vida Naa nalladha paathupa..."

Vetri mv: adhellaam nalla dha paathupa but anni irukka nilamaikku nee paatukku paanjutanna enna pandradhu... Adhaan bayama irukku..

Akil huffed,

Akil: sari.. appo Naa avala en veetukku kootitu pora...

Everyone: vendaam..

Akil : appo kelambunga .... vetri ellarayum namma veetukku kootitu po...

Everyone got ready .,..  Before they go,

Vetri : anni careful ah irunga.. time ku fruit juice saapadu ellam saapdunga... Tablet laam correct ah pottukonga..  Naa adikkadi varan..

Saindhu: jaakaradha Sam... Paathu nadandhukonga rendu perum.. puriyudhula?

Sam Nodded her head... Akil looked at her & vetri with narrowed eyes ... 

Akil mv: enna pesikiranuga? Orey marmam ah irukku...

Akil: ah.. podhum podhum unga paasa mazha idatha kaali pannunga..

Sam: vetri naa kettadhu?

Vetri: evlo mudiyum oh.. avlo seekiram ready panira anni..

Akil mv: apdi enna kettruppa?

Sam whispered to vetri, "seekiram vetri .. ennala romba naalaikku maraikka mudiyadhu..."

Vetri Nodded his head & left from there leaving Akil and sam Alone...

Akil looked at Sam but she turned her face... Akil sighed and went near her & sat beside her in sofa and hold her hands ..

Akil: aai... Karuvaachi..

Sam didn't said anything nor removed her hands... She wants to hug him & shout at him that he's going to be father of three babies... She's pregnant... But it's not the right time.. she has to wait for few days... So she controlled herself...

Akil lifted her hands and kissed it..  she closed her eyes at the feeling of his lips... But composed herself & pulled her hands from him & took remote & switched on the tv.

she changed the channel into songs...

There is nenjineele nenjineele playing.. she tried to change it but Akil pulled remote from her... She huffed and left from there to kitchen to wash the fruit bowl .

Suddenly she felt someone standing behind her too closely, she raised her head and looked at the glass cupboard door and saw Akil,.

Ora paarvai veesuvaan uyirin kayiril avizhgumae...