CHAPTER 14

Sam came into kitchen...

Sam mv: enna ninachutu irukaaru? Avaru paatukku iluthu vachu kiss adichitu irukaaru..

Manasatchi: appo unakku adhu pidikkala apdidhana?

Sam mv: na apdi sollavey illaye...

Manasatchi: oh..hoo... Nee nadathu nadathu..

Sam: ayyo.. lite ah pasikudhey ippo enna pandradhu.. 

She rummaged threw the fridge...

Sam: enna oru snacks um illa? Oh marandhuta ivarudha fitness freak la... Ivara vachukittu Kastam Kastam romba kashtam..

She saw eggs and a package of wheat bread...

Sam: idha vachu enna pandradhu? Bread ah saapdalamna Oru jam kooda illa..

Suddenly she heard a throat clear & turned around to see Akil standing there with smirk... Sam narrowed her eyes at him...

He came near her & asked,

Akil: pasikudhaa?

Sam didn't said anything... He took bread and egg from her & went to stove...

Akil: yukta Onion cut Pannu ... Dice ah...

Sam sulked and started to cut onions...

Akil noticed her expression & chuckled a little & placed a spring onion & green Chilli along with that...  Sam narrowed her eyes at him.. he raised his hand as surrender...

She murmuring & cutting onions in anger...

Akil: edho enna vetra maari irukku...

Sam didn't said anything...  He made bread omelette for her & placed it in plate... Sam was exited to eat his cooking after long time...

But he left the kitchen with plate in his hands... Sam glared at him and followed him & saw he's sitting in dining table with the plate & took a bite...

Sam pouted at him...

Sam mv: my bread omelette...

She stromed towards him and sat beside him... She looked at him with pout... But he didn't even spare a glance at her & continued to eat...

Sam mv: enna Ivaru kandukavey maatingirare... Namma ley vaaya vittu ketruvoma? Illa venaa... Aana enakku pasikudhey... Ippo enna pandradhu?

Suddenly she felt something near her mouth.. she came out of her thoughts and saw Akil holding a piece of bread omelette near her mouth...

Akil: vaaya thora...

Sam: naaney saaptukara...

Akil: yen? Naa ooti vitta saapda maatiya? Andha arjun ooti vitta dha saapduviya?

She glared at him and tried to leave from there.. but he grabbed her hand and pulled her into his lap..

Sam: ayyo.. vidunga... Enna neenga ipdilaam pandringa? Unga ishtam ku kiss pandringa.. madila utkara vaikuringa ..  enna dha ninachutu irukinga.. ah...illa enna dha ninachutu irukinga nu kekura.. inikku arjun veetukku vandhu yen apdi nadandhukitinga? Avaru ungala paththi yenna ninachurupaaru.. konjam kooda ungalukku mandaila edhum illaya... Apram..

Suddenly he kissed her lips making her froze.. after kissing her for 5 minutes he stopped with a lip bite in her low lips..

Akil: romba pesura... Ippo Naa ooti vidra pesama saapdu..