CHAPTER 37

NIGHT,

Akil was standing in balcony and looking at moon & lost in his thoughts...

Sam came there in searching for Akil and saw him & went near him..

Sam: Inga ninnu Enna yosichutu irukinga?

Akil looked at Sam and pulled her into side hug..  sam encircled her hands around his torso and leaned on him...

Sam: ennachu Bawa?

Akil took deep breath and asked,

Akil: do you trust me? No joking around.. just answer me..

Sam: unmaya sollanumna... Illa poi sollanum ah?

Akil: mch... Viladama sollu di...

Sam: I don't remember anything about you.. but something inside me telling me to trust you.. why?

Akil: therila edho thappa nadakka pogudhunnu en manasu solitey irukku...

Sam: enakku dhan Akil.. edho explain panna mudiyadha oru bayam irukku manasula...

Akil: I don't know what will happen.. but

Akil turned around towards Sam and cupped her face,

Akil: don't forget I love you.. enna aanalum nee Mattum enna vittutu poiradha.. adha ennala thaagiga mudiyadhu di...

Sam hugged him and placed her head in his chest and said,

Sam: enna aanalum namma onna irundhu samalipom.. Naa unna vittu epomey poga maata..

Akil hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead...

Akil: I love you di karuvaachi..

Sam: I love you too da karuva payyale..

Akil laughed out & asked, "idha nee vida maatila?"

Sam shook her head as no,

Sam: Enakku ennamo Bawa nu koopdradha vida karuvaayan nu koopdradhu dhaan romba pidichurukku da karuva payyale...

Akil: adingu koluppa di unakku... unna ...

He started to tickle her making her Laugh & struggling against his hold..

Sam: ah.. vidunga.. enakku vairu valikkudhu..

Akil: karuvaayan nu Solla maatannu sollu..

Sam still laughing & shook her head..

Sam: Naa apdi dha koopduva... Karuvaaya..

Akil started to tickle her more.. 

Sam : ah... Vidunga Bawa...

Akil stopped tickling & kissed her lips.. Sam to started to respond him  & deepened the kiss... Akil pulled her to him more making no space between them even for air... She was gripping & playing with his hairs... Akil's lips started to travel from her lips to her shoulders and placed open mouth kisses there & bite & sucked her neck..

Sam:(whispered).. ish.. Bawa.. Idhu balcony...

Akil lifted her in bridal style and went inside their room and closed the door and curtains...

Everything was witnessed by a pair of eyes filled with rage..
______

NEXT MORNING,

She Opened her eyes and met with akil's bare chest... She blushed remembering yesterday night and hide her face in his chest.. last night was so magical.. they explored each other without any barrier..  only Full of love.. she still feeling tinkles in her body..