Ch 7 - Part II - Fan Participation

Their updates complete, Cashe and the rest had access to the website. A notification stated that they should enjoy exploring its features, which was a subtle command to enjoy exploring the features. Dante pointed out that the site had a copy of the reality show they just watched, along with commentary from viewers in a text chat box that generated in real time. One was able to move the show to any point and see what people were discussing at the moment. Cashe scrolled through his tablet to see if anyone talked about him out of pure curiosity to know how his portrayal was represented to the outside world.

---

AmyMarieZ - I don't particularly like Cashe

That's fine, Cashe thought. I don't have any feelings toward you whatsoever.

LaughingMan109 - Giving me INTJ vibes

MeganVinotucino - Cashe has... sociopathic vibes.

Wonderful. Armchair psychiatrists analyzing selected clips of a reality show.

axgirl13 - I'm still not convinced about the logic behind his being chosen for this mission.

LemuelMcMillan - I wonder if Cache is ready for this.

daled79 - It seems obvious that Cashe (a bit over-the-top of a name, btw) is a cash-obsessed functional sociopath who would never be allowed on the Mars program.

I don't see  any of you here...

MiniMoxx - I like his full name it's so cool

NessaMarie89 – Cashe is so antisocial!

Sceritz - The Anti-social is real.

JSPRomComs - Lol he is so anti having any friends

Agreed.

AllyCwrites - No family or friends?

evacharya - Does that mean he has no one?

AmyMarieZ - Cashe has a very logical way of thinking about things. He could be harmless, but if he has ill intentions I feel like he would be a very dangerous person because he doesn't care about other people.

Thank you. I am, and I don't.

charlottemallory - he definitely is a thinker and doesn't take chances

TateCsernis - yeah, he's a smart dude tbh

BlueJay325 - He's driven, directed, and unlikely to lose sight of his goal

oopsydaisy03 - Dr. Cashe gave me the impression that he's a smart guy with an eye on the prize

cressandleigh - Dr. Cashe is everything.

Finally, some rational people.