||{2} Chapter 008 - Visit. ||

The next day,
Lucas and Avery woke up,
Avery made some waffles for them to eat
After they ate, they got ready to go to the hospital, again.
They arrived at the hospital after 5 hours of long drive, Avery even fell asleep while Lucas was driving
Lucas sat outside Avery's mother's room,
Avery tried to get inside but the doctor said she can't, Turns out Sadie is having trouble with breathing.
"What's wrong with my mom? "
"Nothing is wrong with your Mother, but she has been having issues on breathinf, we need to check on her, theres a 70% chance that your mother isn't going to make it. "
The doctor said
A tear fell down on Avery's cheeks, Lucas was standing beside her
"Just, please, let me see my mom"
"I'm sorry, but i really can't let you in"
The doctor said upsettingly.
Avery and Lucas sat outside and waited for them to finish checking up on Sadie

"I swear to god, i don't have enough money for hospital bills"
"I wish i can help you but i can't, my family is low on money too, i can't even get my own needs"
Lucas said

Meanwhile Caleb
Caleb didn't know anything about what happened, instead he poured his heart out on working, not even bothering to text or send a letter if his wife was ok.

"Miss Avery, I'm afraid that your mom is badly sick and she needs to stay here for another 5 months, it might cost 25,000$ for the hospital bills. "
"25,00$?! I don't have that kind of money, what will happen to my mom though? I'll do anything just to keep her with me"

"She might have to take medicines, which costs about... 50$ a pill, it's optional, if you want your mother to stay for another 5 years , that's the kind of medication she needs, if not and she uses less than 20$ pills, she might only live for 3 months after discharged. She will be fine don't worry too much, she'll only need good care and look out for her, her vision is only 78% she can't see much and you can't bring her eyesight back it's permanent, it can get much lower so please take care of her. "
"I'll do anything!, but will she be allowed to go back home now? "
"You can take her back to your home every weekends, in that way she will not be lonely in her room, she's not allowed to go into parks, malls, etc., only allowed inside houses and cars, make sure that the houses/cars she'll go to is clean and neat, so she won't bump into random stuff. "
"Ok, noted. "