Error x Gn! Reader

Established Relationship

This was a short one hehe

Word count: 493

Error belongs to loverofpiggies

-------------------------------------------

You and Error were sitting next to each other on his oversized bean bag chair and watching UnderNovela. You had stopped by him earlier since you were growing pretty bored in your home and thought Error might be a good candidate to humor you for a bit. He was easy to annoy and he gave quite the reactions to it too. You knew he didn't mind though. You were only supposed to stay for a little while, but an hour turned into five before you had even noticed (though you couldn't really tell since there wasn't a way to tell time in the Anti-Void.. Just go with it!). And by now you were growing increasingly bored with watching the same episode over and over again. Seriously, how did Error do this for hours?

"Error?" You whispered and looked his way. His eyes were dazed and the sound of his glitching had calmed down a lot, along with the Error signs around him.

"What?" He asked with a tired tone and tilted his head to look up at you. He was positioned slightly below you on the chair since he claimed it was more comfortable this way

You scratched off your plans about asking him to do something else when you saw the expression on his face. He looked dazed and just...sleepy in general. It was kind of cute. "Tired?" You gently questioned. He just sighed and leaned onto the chair more, gravitating more towards you. You put your hand out for him and he grabbed it after a few seconds. Despite his haphephobia, he had grown to like the way you touched him. You never forced your way onto him and always stopped when he asked you to. He was still a bit cautious about touching you, but he was working on it! He could hold your hand for long periods of time now without even getting uncomfortable. He trusted you.

"Mmmh.." He mumbled and brought your hand closer so that he could very lightly let your knuckles.

Error worked like a cat. Once he shows physical contact in any way you'd better not move and scare him away or else he might not even talk to you for a day. And you knew that better than anyone when it came to Error.

He closed his eyes and snuggled closer to your side, almost touching you. Maybe he liked the warmth you radiated or perhaps he just desired to be close to you, who knows? Either way, it didn't matter.

Error opened his eyes a bit and smiled at you. You smiled back, he was so adorable like this. The UnderNovela had slowly fazed into just tiny background noise without either of you noticing, but it was nice. Somehow Error's glitching and the sound of the TV in the background sounded perfect together.

"What are you looking at? Close your eyes." He demanded. You just laughed and did as you were told. You two slowly fell asleep with your hands linked.