Festival and Stuff

After they finished doing the homework Fuutarou had assigned them, they finally went to the firework festival.

“Now let's enjoy the festival!” Yotsuba said, as they entered the place where it was held. “Yeah!” Raiha said.

Nino turned to Miku. “Hey, Miku, when do the fireworks start and end?” She asked her younger sister. Miku went to check the times again on her phone. “They start at 7 PM, and end at 8 PM” She replied.

“So, They'll start in an hour, let's go hit the food stalls!” She told her sisters. They were expecting Itsuki to say something, but she wasn’t with them. “Where did Itsuki go?”

“She might’ve already gone ahead to the food stalls.” Miku said, as she put her phone away.

Kazetaro’s eye’s lit up as he heard Food stalls (Food stalls! I wonder what they're going to sell!) He said, drooling a bit. (We should try to stick with Raiha. We don't want to lose her)

(I think she's fine with Yotsuba, plus she's enjoying herself) Fuutarou told Kintarou. He noticed how Raiha was laughing with Yotsuba about something. (You could say the same about the Girls.)

(Yeah, they really seemed happier than usual. Hell, they even finished the homework as quickly as they could.) Kazetaro added

(The fireworks are probably something important to them) Fuutarou told them.

“Aren't you going to enjoy the festival, Uesugi-kun?” Itsuki asked, as she was eating a corn dog. Fuutarou had stared at Itsuki, since he didn’t know which one of the five she was (Which one of the 5 is she?) He wondered. He didn’t know who it was since she had her hair in a bun.

Kazetaro raised his brow, (That's Itsuki? You can't tell?) he asked. (It is?)

(Yeah she had even changed her hairstyle)

(You’re right! We should compliment her, Mom always told us to compliment a woman if they change something about their appearance.) Kintarou told them. Since he brought that up, they all remembered what their mother had told them.

(But do you think we should?) Fuutarou asked, but before they could all agree Kintarou had swapped.

“H-Hey, don't stare at me like that..” She said with a slight blush, as she turned away from him. It was too much staring for her. “Oh uh that hairstyle looks nice on you, Itsuki,” Kintarou told her.

“T-Thank you…” She replied, her small blush had turned into a big one. You could clearly tell that she was blushing. “Wow, I wasn't expecting you to compliment Itsuki. You really are trying to get her, aren't ya?” Ichika teasingly told him.

“Ichika!” She yelled out of embarrassment. Kintarou tilted his head a bit, “Eh? No? My mother would always tell me to compliment a woman whenever she would change something about herself”

“I see, you're really able to understand a woman's inner thoughts.” Ichika told him. Kintarou, not really understanding what she meant, gave an unsure reply “I guess so?”

(Alright, time to head to the food stalls!) Kazetaro said, as he swapped with Kintarou. Before he was able to go anywhere, Ichika had gotten closer to him. “Hey, aren't you curious whether girls wear underwear under their Yakata?”She said, whispering into his ear.

“Woah! You're too close.” He said, as he walked back a tad bit. “Either way, those are old stories…I think?”

Ichika ended up moving a bit of the Yakata showing her chest. Kazetaro looked away with a slight blush

(That girl really likes to tease us!) Fuutarou said, in a slightly ticked off tone. “Haha did I make you nervous?” Ichika's phone ended up ringing

“Hey Ichika! How long do you plan on standing with him? Be careful not to get lost!” Nino called out to her. “I know, I'm just answering the phone” Ichika responded